Friday: I have no original title ideas

Anyone else got a massive case of the Chas D Allflatts?

3 Likes

I want high speed rail I think.

2 Likes

I’m doing this tonight, making veggie tempura tacos :taco: :handshake:

Looking forward to going for a big walk tomorrow, hanging out with my godson, playing some Mario Kart with pals, going to the pub, watching a film, having some pizza.

1 Like

Congratulations?

1 Like

THE NETWORK IS DOWN.

not the one that lets me use the internet though :smiley:

1 Like

As per, I am once again at the behest of the wonderful NHS. Had some scans overnight and another one this morning. Looking forward to the squad of Dr’s coming in shortly and either disagreeing with the Dr over night, or disbelieving me, and the pain I’m in.

This weekend - play date plans, seeing my gran at the hospital, and sorting out mortgage stuff. Might be going to the pub today too.

Just been weighing up a thread about how people mark the start of decades a year early because they’re stupid, but don’t know if i can do with all the notifications today.

Getting home from work each evening to see my unwell wife and cat daughter. Might make pasties.

2 Likes

Sat: watching football
Sun: playing football

1 Like

a day of loads of threads would be nice today

2 Likes

Morning. Just ate some yoghurt and a banana.

Might go to the Science Museum this weekend (@dingaling). Haven’t been for years.

1 Like

Then CONGRATULATIONS!

4 Likes

Morning

WFH, that’s about it :octopus:

2 Likes

Spin class tomorrow
Taking Christmas presents that don’t suit me back to Cos and getting a nice jumper or something in exchange
Going to Manchester to have lunch with an ATD on Sunday

1 Like

I wish octopi emoji on here looked like the huggy ones my phone let’s me think I’m posting but then doesn’t

1 Like

I’m going on a 3rd date for fancy steak tomorrow so I’m quite looking forward to that

1 Like

Second one turned out to be a clipshow episode (thought those died in the 90s?!?), totally got done there.

1 Like

As there was no year zero arguably we should start decades on the 2

Friday! Finishing at 2, may drive to the beer shop for beer. May not. Don’t know what’s for tea, may cook a curry, may not. Definitely driving to Bristol tomorrow morning though

Morning all.

In time honoured tradition I will now lay out my weekend plans.

TONIGHT: playing a gig. Second ever. Anxiety levels: oh hello brand new eye twitch.
TOMORROW: Going to a charity run gig for folks who suffer from mental health issues to have a safe space to play their music at. Gonna see about volunteering with them. Sainthood: pending.
SUNDAY: I’m not doing anything Sunday. You can’t make me.

Hope you’re all well.

4 Likes