Friday isn't it?

Can’t have too many pet threads

3 Likes

Still snowing.

This new Liam Gallagher tune sounds like it was written by AI, the tune and the lyrics

If option 2 was less harsh I would vote for it.

Just took my 3rd dose (finally)

Dropped the car off at 8am. Think it needs a new wheel bearing or 2. Expecting something much worse to be discovered. Popped to the local coffee roaster for some coffee for my wife. Then walked 2½ miles to work in the rain. Wet now. Today is going to be fucking shit but it is actually my Friday so I’m sure I’ll cope.

3 Likes

Just heading out to my first site meeting of the year, so of course there’s hail.

I could be working. I’m probably well enough to do some work.

I’m not working, I’m listening to “Our Time In Eden” for the first time in years and wondering how the hell “Few and Far Between” is only the sixth most played track of the album on Spotify.

The like here is for it being your actual Friday not the bad stuff fyi

I’m enjoying wilfully misinterpreting this.

2 Likes

On the chairs, I can’t emphasise this enough given my recent experiences.

CARPE THE FUCKING DIEM!

1 Like

Do you think anyone’s ever asked ‘should I lay new material in my living room today’

And someone’s replied

‘carpet the diem’

3 Likes

Will someone please come and collect her she’s pissed herself for attention

9 Likes

Sorry for repeating myself but this is such a fucking great album.

Haha, oh I want to know what your recent experiences are now!

My problem is the person I’m potentially buying them from has taken some more photos of them at my request but they’re not great. I want REALLY detailed photos of every single chair but if I’m not going to buy them I don’t want to be a pain.

Orrrrr maybe you’re wondering whether you should message that guy on twitter and your mate goes

Carpe the dm’s

1 Like

:fire:

Been a bit ill for the last couple of months. Small signs of light at the end of the tunnel now though.

2 Likes

If I have one more email from my energy suppler

“U ok hun? You’ve not put your heating on for a while <3”

Yeah shut up and fuck off, I’m quite skint you div.

5 Likes

YES THAT’S BECAUSE IT WOULD FUCKING BANKRUPT ME TO DO SO IVAN THE FRIENDLY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, NOW FUCK OFF

2 Likes