Friday, it’s Friday, gotta get down on June the 4th

Hi. Tell me about youse, youse.

Listening to some Jimmy nail, starting work. Standard

3 Likes

Morning all (including xyloz)!

I’m at my parents’ house. It’s quite weird trying to fit our morning routine into their morning routine. I was accused this morning of breaking their TV by using my laptop to do some remote classes last night.

The weather is lovely and we’re having fish and chips later.

4 Likes

I hate it when the google weather thing says like 18 as high for the day but you scroll through the hours and the highest is 17.

7 Likes

Morning!

It’s pissing it down here. As a consequence, we’ve found out that the leak that was supposedly fixed a month or so ago actually wasn’t. Bugger.

Zoom free Friday today though, so that’s a bonus

Good morning everyone

Have to take the dog to the V-E-T shortly and then drop him off at the in-laws.

Off to Newmarket later on to visit sis-in-law for the weekend. Was looking forward to a nice long train journey but various engineering works mean it’s going to be a long drive down the A14 instead. Joy.

1 Like

Got a meeting with various big cheeses at nine and my work laptop has decided that it doesn’t have a WiFi adapter, actually. So that’s good.

1 Like

Morning all :wave:

Working from home again today. I’ve got to conduct some interviews via Teams so I’ll be rocking my best Angus Young look - shirt, tie and off-camera shorts.

Today marks three years since I took on my current management role. The previous time I was a manager, I lasted about seven months, so that’s something.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Try to avoid the tomato puree

4 Likes

If you shout “HI EPIMER” at junction 33 I might hear you

5 Likes

“that’s Dr Epimer to you, ‘pal’.”

3 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

12 Likes

Morning

Currently stressing out cos my mum is honing in on getting me to come visit their house next weekend and wants me to stay for 2 (two!!) nights :frowning:

I know you are supposed to like spending time with your family but the reality will be hours of me just sitting there in their house internally screaming. Why couldn’t they have moved closer so I could just go round for a lunch or a tea or something and then go home again :weary:

1 Like

Morning!

Taking V to the barber, going to see mrS dad in his new home and then it’s home to collapse and wait for the ocado man. Bit of gardening.

Should probably do some work at some point…urgh.

2 Likes

Just googled this to see what you were talking about. Looks like the Twitter pun squad were out in force.

1 Like

Really looking forward to having a drink tonight.

1 Like

It’s a lot of tomato puree tbf

4 Likes

Took a while to ketchup, did it

2 Likes

Lou Reed’s early draft lyrics

2 Likes