Friday Letโ€™s Talk About Lunch Thread ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ”

Hello everyone

Since itโ€™s THREE DAY WEEKEND I feel like treating myself for lunch. Properly fancied Hanoi Bike Shop for Cau Lau but they are shut, how rude. Suggestions for what else to eat for lunch? I have most things nearby.

Tell me about what youโ€™re having for lunch. Share pictures if you feel like it. Resist the boring and mundane - go get something nice today!

Hi laels

Got a pizza on the way

salami, with garlic smothered all over the crust, and extra mozzarella

have a very nice day

3 Likes

post officeโ€ฆ chinese? or curry. dunno.

1 Like

I had two vegan sausage rolls from the work canteen. Theyโ€™re basically the perfect sausage roll, slightly greasy, pastry underdone on the bottom, scalding hot on the inside, goes well with ketchup. An absolute delight.

For afters I had a sharing bag of chili and lemon flavour lentil chips.

2 Likes

Pastrami, emmental and mustard mayo sandwich, mini cheddars, pork pie. Nothing exciting, itโ€™s my Monday.

2 Likes

Enjoy your :pizza:!

Chinese

Neeeed something exciting. Was stupidly close to ordering a McDonaldโ€™s

Not sure where to go, normally go to the Athenian for my Friday treat but went last night, think Iโ€™ve irked the person at Gregโ€™s because they keep giving me the wrong donut and I have to correct them, theyโ€™ve not changed the taste of America at McDonaldโ€™s recently and the work canteen is doing fish n chips

Get some fnc

Hey

4 Likes

Would smash. Is it covered in garlic butter too?

you know it.

gonna feel so sick later

diet starts monday

Thought that was a photo of a giant pizza in an arena at first.

1 Like

I think youโ€™ve swung it for me, I want pizza. Havenโ€™t had pizza for aaaages.

1 Like

One of my least favourites, they might have scampi though

iโ€™ve gone half daal, half saag paneer, soz

Fish and chips in the canteen looked amazingโ€ฆ

Iโ€™ve got krisprolls and cream cheese though. Yay.

Thatโ€™s fine, paneer is always a winner

fuuuuuuuuuck