Friday Lunch

anything doing? gonna have burrito leftovers probably.

:burrito:

Veg patty
Salt and vinegar Kettle Chips
Gold Bar

Probably get myself a piece of salmon off the salad counter OR not bother with the crisps and get a portion of chips to go with the patty. Not decided yet.

quite jealous of these gold bars, gonna have to get in on some of that i think

Leftover veg chilli with lots of cheese

Probably gonna have some Finn crisp and vegan pate after I’ve finished doing this annoying task.

how’s that work then?

Really fancy a pint
Bad idea though

Got some rolls, ham and cheese. So a cheese and ham roll then.

Also grapes and blueberries! Fun times.

What are you doing?

ham and cheese sandwich (on hovis thick sliced granary) , with a pickle slice and a bit of mayo

going to have a coffee, might have a rice crispy square too

I ordered a Dominos, been ill all week, thought I’d treat myself :stuck_out_tongue:

Chick peas, beans, sunflower seeds, that kind of thing. Minced up with herbs, spices, nutritional yeast etc. Comes in a can or tube from the health food shop.

Wiring up the speakers. The previous cable got lovingly chewed by a small kitten.

(Both stereo and speakers have the kind of connectors where you either put a bare wire in and tighten a screw or use banana plugs)

jesus! no judgement though, you go for it mate

I’ve been throwing up all week. Now that’s stopped its time to make up for lost meals :wink:

Fish, chips, mushy peas from the work canteen - a steal at £3 :grinning:

there’s a couple of bao under there somewhere

quinoa with loads of vegetables and seeds which I also had last night and will be having again tonight because I’m going to Luxembourg and can’t afford to buy anything there

On a site visit where the only viable option is M&S petrol station so probably my normal of sushi plus some chocolate. Exciting!

need to start eating healthier again. will start tomorrow.