what u eatin? post pics

5 Likes

sweet chilli chicken with rice from the post office
i have already eaten it so no pics, soz

i do now have a small slice of bakewell tart

2 Likes

Really want a Greggs but probably shouldn’t :disappointed:

Gonna fish n chip it up in the canteen.

Will obviously post the results in the FnC thread.

4 Likes

1 Like

GVSR?

1 Like

This has convinced me, cheers

1 Like

SX385

1 Like

Sandwich and crisps. Why?

For the spreadsheet

1 Like

I do not give ericv or any entities associated with ericv permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to ericv it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.

4 Likes

Sorry mate it’s in the DiS T&Cs when you sign up.

Started eating before noticing you wanted a pic

Samosa Chaat (made to order: spicy)

9 Likes

Woof

Boiled eggs on toast

4 Likes

what’s going on here

have twix shafted you out of a third of a twix? or have you taken a bite off the end and put it back in the wrapper??

not sure which is more upsetting

3 Likes

I’d eaten one finger when I removed the wrapper - think I just messed up that end while opening it. There was still one full finger left in when I took the photo.

Had caramelised pork belly and egg with rice and a spring roll with homemade lemonade - didn’t take a picture as I was too busy stuffing my face. Used chopsticks the proper way.

1 Like

I’ve been rather ill for the last two days. Pouring out of every orifice it’s been.

Just had food for the first time in almost 48 hours. A nice, healthy, revitalising, pair of bacon sandwiches.

1 Like

I’ve gone against all the rules and put this on some chicken breasts. They’ll go in some rolls and there’ll be chips and coleslaw also.

1 Like