Friday Morn Thread

Snowing when i woke up, so decided not to ride in today. Gotta deal with the aftermath of an incendiary email i sent out yesterday evening.

Positively tropical at 4 degrees down here, so no snow. Not sure what to do today, a week is a lomg time to fill with no work.

Like in Mission: Impossible?

1 Like

Christ. Definitely @discobot s fault.

Glad youre not a ghost, jazzy!

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

:left_speech_bubble: Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. — Rumi

3 Likes

Chilling

8 Likes

I wish! Actually, that might be a good way out of this mess.

1 Like

Look mate if you think im proof reading my posts at 6am on a Friday then you are sorely mistaken.

4 Likes

Just walking to the pool. My chin feels frozen.

Working from home then got a meeting at the library this afternoon but will probably also wfh after that as i get more done amd i don’t have to cope with the awful lighting and it being too hot to concentrate.

Too cold for dogging mate

1 Like

also one of my fish died and the other fish ate his corpse. poor maurice, he was a lovely little fish :cry:

I’ll keep most of me in my nice warm car and just stick it through a barely open window.

2 Likes

I was very correct in my decision to go for a walk. I was greeted by a local urban fox, who demonstrated its technique for dancing in and out of gardens round the corner and then I saw some dogs from afar and then i saw some dogs from anear and then the dogs started barking and jumping at or close to me and then the dogs showed me how to fully appreciate the snow by having lots of the best type of frolicking fun they wanted to have and it was the best.

5 Likes

Morning

Am on the way to work. It wasn’t snowing in Norfolk but it seems to be snowing in East Cambridgeshire. Not enough to prevent me from going into work, sadly.

On the plus side, I have leftover butter chicken and parathas for dinner tonight as I had the foresight to make double quantity. Nice one, CCB of two weeks ago

2 Likes

It has snowed, but not enough to materially affect anything! Friday, action, go!

Morning all.

It’s snowed but not enough to cancel any trains so I’m on my way in. We’ve a full day of exams to run and I expect it’ll be a big clusterfuffle of students and examiners crying off that I, the brave, intrepid idiot who made it in, will have to deal with.

Ah well. It’s February now so when I get home I’m probably gonna reward myself for as successful dry January by getting pissed.

Hope you’re all well and you’re all wrapped up warm.

1 Like

Taking vitamin d at night seems to give me really long, vivid and exhausting dreams

Yeah just Googled and the D actually stands for Dream

6 Likes