Friday morning 2019-09-20

I love party parrot! My Swedish colleague was always cracking this guy out in slack. My fave is the one with the party hat. Or the rave background.

1 Like

Big fan of disco parrot

1 Like

There’s also one where she’s walking along and I think she’s wearing a top hat or something. Aaah the little things that make the working day bearable.

1 Like

ANY SECOND NOW

NICE

6 Likes

Literally saw this was at 64 minutes and decided to just sit at my desk and wait for it to tick over before telling anyone there was a problem, just so I could get the killer screengrab.

5 Likes

About a month ago I was asked by a colleague’s boss to rate their performance and say if I felt they were struggling with their workload - I wasn’t sure exactly why they were asking and didn’t want to grass the person up so just said I thought they were quite busy but I didn’t have a problem with them. They then quit a couple of weeks later without a job to go to and had been working their notice - now I’ve just seen a message say they’ve been told to leave immediately today. Now I feel really bad that I wasn’t honest in the first place and should’ve said they were struggling with far too much work. :woman_shrugging:

I feel like I’m getting ‘looks’ :eyes: and a little bit laughed at for my napkin bib. Well we’ll see whose laughing when I don’t have pizza sauce all down my dress later! HA! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up over this - we’d all have had similar suspicions about the nature of the question (especially as you’re a newer face and might not know how people work) and nobody really likes being a grass, even if it’s strictly the righter thing to do.

2 Likes

It was release through the IRFU in Ireland in time for the World Cup. It’s a bit gimmicky but it means I’m seeing some thing as green that I’ve never seen!

https://seegreen.ie/

1 Like

Didn’t get the job, quite down right now.

Been playing a zelda game on an emulator on my phone during my poop breaks for a few weeks, on the final dungeon and my rom freezes at the same point each time. WASTE

Had to raid Jnrs change jar for money to get the train and bus to liverpool…tried my card at the machine anyway…it went through despite me having -£4. Ha! Suck it bank card! I now have £20 to buy a sandwich and a drink before the show. In your face universe.

1 Like

Left work. Listening to Ludacris on the walk home
Struggling between

• Classless park cans
  • Classy GnTs in a beer garden.

0 voters

3 voters where is everyone? Beer gardens I passed were full so its park cans for me.

2 Likes

Type ‘Friends Ross’ into google then keep clicking on the couch picture :grinning:

I was late to the polling, but park cans was the obvious choice all along. Disappointed in my fellow community members here.

Less than an hour until pizza :partying_face:

Finally decided to go get checked out after bike accident on Monday. Head’s been wrecked all week, should have done this days ago. Two hour wait so far.

I was too smug here, now looking like I will be having my pizza cold whenever R is in bed (uncertainly late pickup time :expressionless:)

Hope you’re ok! Totally understand how you can leave it, takes a while for things to sink in after an incident x

1 Like