Friday morning, and hooray

Having to get a lift to work with my dad cause my car is fucked, he got stuck behind the bin lorry and was late picking me up and when I bent down to put my shoes on my jeans ripped from butthole to ballbag. My day’s going great, how about you?

3 Likes

Alright. Had a dream about being on a train with @shes_so_high who was trying to get from Worthing to South Wales at 10pm, and @safebruv who was hammered.

Anyway shitty day in store I think. But look at this start to the day

It’s cold

12 Likes

Reaction Drunk GIF by MOODMAN

Accidently clicked the folder above the one I wanted, but managed to click on the one I wanted before the first had loaded and the one I wanted opened in a new window, while the one I’d accidently clicked opened in the original one. Just really needed to tell someone.

Gonna make a pot of warm joy juice (coffee)

2 Likes

I crashed kibana yesterday and nobody seems to be around to fix it so i can’t do anything today, oops

1 Like

Solidarity. I’d thought my think might be food poisoning, but no-one else seemed to experience it who ate the same dinners so… maybe mine was just a case of snarfing too much pasta and too quickly.

I love pasta

Too much

1 Like

I will credit my pasta sauce that it was as tasty on the way out as it was on the way in

1 Like

GWS Squandered
Can you send @wasted out to buy lucozade?

1 Like

Morning. Going to a colleague’s funeral this afternoon which I’m not really looking forward to. Dress code is smart casual which I am now overthinking.

The jeans sound hot buddy, the day is only going to get better from here (esepcially if you’re passing birmingham :kissing_heart:)

1 Like

Anyone recommend a good book/resource on owning a puppy for the first? With children in the family also would be a bonus?

Thanks!

The tele is so pretty!

How low can you go?

Wow, that’s a lot of faith and optimism I was putting into our train services in your dream! :laughing:

For the life of me I don’t know how we managed to miss out on the “trying out different alcohol” feature of wedding planning. And there was me thinking we’d nailed it! Bah.

1 Like

Went for a trip round the park an hour or so ago. Crisp, low sunshine, tonnes of birdsong. Lovely stuff. Shame about all the dog walkers (and I mean the walkers, not the dogs, don’t at me.)

They’re building round all the lovely towers in leeds at the minute.
Looks wank

2 Likes

Everything else wedding planning-wise has been quite boring…but this was definitely a fun thing!

2 Likes