Friday morning/day

What’s up mates. Have been up all night with terrible food poisoning - struggling to keep water down atm. :’(

Wbu?

Yo saw Idles last night, were surprisingly boring and aggressive, was disappointed.

Looking forward to going to bed later, reckon it’ll be good.

Morning chaps

Got my mum visiting this weekend, she’s arriving after I finish work. Off to Bratislava for the day tomorrow, and some castle on Sunday, should be nice.

In the meantime I’m covering for my colleague all day so that’ll be horrific, but I’ll muddle through.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon proffers :cry:

I woke up just before my alarm. Have SO much to do today but I’m still gonna take half an hour in bed on my phone before I get up.

sounds rough my dude. when your stomach settles a bit grab some lucozade, build up that sugar and energy.

working till 4 but then off for 3 days, so im fair to moderate.

2 Likes

Was it the pub crabs? Be honest.

2 Likes

Just bought my tickets for a two day penoid tournament this weekend, so of course my brain is now telling me that I don’t want to go.

Cheers brain, always a pleasure.

3 Likes

First draft of John Lennon lyrics wasn’t quite the inspiring message for peace he was aiming for etc

10 Likes

Gws pk!

I’m still not feeling right after my GP surgery repeatedly buggered up my repeat prescription and I had to go through 3 days of Venlafaxine withdrawal. Gotta go to work today tho cos I’m needed :woman_shrugging:

Much better than my effort, which started “you, you may say I’m in a nappy”.

1 Like

I am the stag man
They are the stag men
I am the baby
Goo goo g’choo

6 Likes

Tell what’ll be nice, when I get in from work this evening and do nothing.

1 Like

Fucking cba.

1 Like

‘Being For The Benefit Of Mr Cunt’

2 Likes

Gonna make my first coffee of the week.

In bed, working from home today. Cba

Send me a postcard
Drop me a line
Stating point of view
Indicate precisely what you mean to say
We’re in Tallinn, fucked up with Dave.

1 Like

Big Dave from Romsey
Sits in a diaper
In Stansted
Where @xylo’s once been

2 Likes

All the adult babies
Where do they all come from?

7 Likes

Baby decided 5:15 was an entirely reasonable time to start the day. I still have my reservations

3 Likes