Aw FL :frowning: so sorry to hear x

18 Likes

so sorry fl, thinking of you

5 Likes

So sorry FL, always here if you need anything :heart:

1 Like

So sorry fl xx

1 Like

I was trying to work ‘Davey Mad-onit’ to the same tune!

to add more… I had this exact thing last year. My gramps had been gone, mentally, for 3 or 4 years. I think I had done most of my grieving, but it was still tough. He was such a great man, quite easily the most purely good person I’ve ever known, and it was hideous to see him without his faculties. If you need to chat you know where I am x

2 Likes

Morning! The cat has done murder. She is so proud.

Oh mate, I’m so sorry

1 Like

Really sorry to hear this FL. Hope you’re doing ok x

1 Like

Thank you all x

Sorry, I didn’t mean to stall the morning thread, carry on as you were!

We had K’s parents up from Sunday evening to today helping out with DIY. They’ve been absolute troopers and appreciate it massively, but good god do we need a night of just the two of us to catch up on Rupaul and co.

So sorry fl - best wishes to you and your family x

1 Like

So sorry to hear that FL. I don’t think you can prepare to lose someone you love even with all the time in the world. Look after yourself x

1 Like

so sorry FL. Much love to you and your family x

1 Like

Today I am WFH BUT I just got offered a new job so not gonna be much work I don’t think. I reckon

•run
•haircut
•sekiro
•nominal bit of housework
•nominal bit of work

2 Likes

The cold, dead eyes of a killer

6 Likes

think imma get peanut butter on toast

1 Like

Just saw the Flying Scotsman and might be going to Swanage. Not entirely sure where this ‘working from home’ is going to fit in today.

1 Like

Up and at them. By which I mean I am dressed before ten as the ocado man is coming. Got my yellow jumper of SPRING on.

Off to Cornwall tomorrow. Prep yourselves for top of the cliff slicky selfies.

Meeting friend for brunch then better moderate the heck out of all the books I’ve brought home :smile:

@anon89873996 lots of love to you and your family, will be keeping you all in my thoughts. Be kind to yourself, xx

1 Like

Got into work and realised I was meant to be opening up this morning so instead of being 10 minutes late I’m actually 40 minutes late. Whoops.