Friday Morning ft. terrible clothes online

I’ve ordered my daughter a Detective Pikachu toy after she pestered loads. It’s coming from one of those cheap sites that takes weeks to ship you an order from China. As I was checking when it was due I saw some utterly incredible items of men’s warm clothing on ‘sale’.
bad_taste_bodywarmer

It’s possible @epimer has seen most of these at one of his penoid conventions of course.

4 Likes

Nice touch crossing out ‘cool’

3 Likes

I agree.

Now I’ve freaked myself out watching a video of crocodiles and alligators.

Quite like the first one, it’s very cyberpunk.

Would never wear it myself, obviously.

1 Like

The bodywarmer you mean? Maybe you’d be up for this one too?

7 Likes

kinda into the second one tbh

8 Likes

It just feels like a Frankenstein’s monster of two better things.

The one at the bottom looks very comfortable.

1 Like

Always wondered where she got those from

2 Likes

Second one down is something I’d probably wear.

1 Like

Forgot to pack deodorant so now I need to go on a shopping expedition before registering for my tournament because I WILL NOT be “that guy”.

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck in your tournament. What is the main prize and do you stand a chance of getting it?

Seeing your enemies driven before you, hearing the lamentations of their… well, maybe not that. A load of tat and I think the opportunity to design a card? Dunno really, it’s more about how well you do than what you win.

Well I won a 7 person tournament with these same decks on Monday and there’s only going to be about 90 more people than that so, mathematically speaking,

not a chance, no

4 Likes

KICK THEIR ASS EPS

12 Likes

These look like the sort of clothes that “cool” characters in the Sims might wear

Big fan of the Batman one. I assume whoever buys that thinks that billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne spends his evenings at lavish parties to protect his secret identity by yelling, “FUCK YOU I’M BATMAN” into the faces of supermodels.

I think I’d be quite into a short run of Shit Batman comics.

“Master Wayne, aren’t you going to change out od your Batman onsie into the regular bat suit?”
“I’M FUCKING BATMAN, ALFRED. BATMAN!”
“Quite, sir.”

Oh yeah: morning all, hope you’re all well etc

9 Likes

Keep seeing a lot of adverts for “3D animal face” T-shirts. Wonder if these are the modern day equivalent of the old wolf T-shirts

1 Like

What is the equivalent of a goal in nerd cards?

Got any guinea pig ones? @AphexTwinkletoes

2 Likes