Friday Morning of panic (good luck seeing any notifications, losers)

Waddup

I can’t get the door to this apartment open without waking everyone up so I’m just drinking a coke here

2 Likes

Hello

1 Like

I like it. Just saw a picture of myself from 2016.

‘Sup. Feeling popular today.

I might like some posts today, while this is going on.

2 Likes

Delighted to be reminded of this look

Morning all!

2 Likes

8 Likes

Pinkybrain photo reminded me of that

Not enjoying some of the utter shite I’ve posted on here tbh :sweat_smile:

I’m still trapped but nowvthe WiFi is down! Hurray :dizzy_face:

Just remembered Tizer Ice.

Morning. Woke up very thirsty but saw that my hotel room had provided a complimentary bottle of water. Took a big gulp. Sparkling :nauseated_face:. Good start Friday.

5 Likes

post a picture you’ve had a notification for this morning

4 Likes

looking forward to getting a random notification for that in three years time

1 Like

7 Likes

Panic levels high. Got a tour at lunchtime that I’ve barely looked at. Hoping work is quiet so this morning so I can keep reading my notes over and over. Then severe panic for an even newer, even more high pressure tour tomorrow.

This bus stop smells of curry. I want curry for breakfast now.

You know you know what you’re talking about Scout! You got this :muscle: panic is a normal and healthy emotion to feel when you’re doing something a bit new. But I’m sure anyone whose been on any of your tours would tell you that you were great and, once again, you got this! :muscle:

6 Likes

Morning,

I have not received any notifications! But, thanks to our pal @AQOS I just got started on a liking spree in a selfie thread from 2016. Gosh @Twinkletoes looks handsome in a suit :heart_eyes: and all your cats! :heart:

Woke up from 2 horrible nightmares last night :cry:

BRB going back to that selfie thread from 2016, I’m only halfway through x

PS. Happy Friday, pals :partying_face:

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wedding twinkletoes looks so young!

1 Like

Day off today.

I’ve got the house to myself until Tuesday as my housemate has just been picked up by the rest of his band. They’re going to Southampton to record an EP at some barn.

Today I’m heading to Reigate to go on a long walk and check out a new beer place.