Friday Morning of panic (good luck seeing any notifications, losers)

Runs in the family :wink:

14 Likes

Morning.

Today I was late for work because I was playing Slay the Spire on the toilet and got really engrossed in my daily climb, then by the time I’d finished it the pins and needles in my legs were so bad that I couldn’t walk down the stairs.

Now do you see why I have such ridiculous excuses?

Nieces are coming to visit tomorrow. Well excited about telling them some absolute guff about the fairy door that some previous occupant put in the garden.

5 Likes

Awwww her little face! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Really enjoying dressing her in very high waisted trousers at the moment. Think she looks like a go-getting little businesswoman

5 Likes

Excellent outfit. Also - that hair!

1 Like

Miss baby outfits, so much cute.

2 Likes

hulk_hogan_mask

1 Like

System only gave me one notification, I don’t think it likes me :frowning:

1 Like

*who has

(What’s the deal with all these notifications anyway?)

2 Likes

That is ADORABLE.

1 Like

Couples wearing matching outfits

• Adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • DISGUSTEN :face_vomiting:

0 voters

1 Like

This reminded me to bag up R’s outgrown clothes for thw charity shop, and I found some really old ones, including this absolute classic shirt:

Bellhop bear! Edit: sideways, don’t care.

Also, @Twinkletoes I found a whole cache of tiny hand-knitted cardigans if you are interested in them for your R before I give them away.

7 Likes

Oh my word I would love that! :heart: Lemme know and I’ll transfer you some money for postage :slight_smile:

1 Like

i saw a couple the other day both dressed like slightly different versions of andy warhol with the exact same haircut

it just looked kinda creepy like they were brother & sister

That is SO CUTE.
Argh I want a baby to dress but only to dress then I want to put it away and go have fun again :grin:

2 Likes

Not that you can’t have fun when you have a baby, of course! I’m just being silly :blush:

2 Likes

Hope you’ve learnt to stop slicing all your tee shots off at a 60 degree angle.

1 Like