Friday morning: the musical

Haven’t read this all the way through because I am somewhat ambivalent about Ratatouille but I thought of @anon5266188

2 Likes
  • I have seen Ratatouille
  • I have not

0 voters

Friday morning mists & mellow fruitfulness

25 Likes

Already had to clean up dog puke this morning

3 Likes

Hello from tilty hq. I’ll be here all day, every day.

12 Likes

You need to speak to @profk about upgrading your video card mate. You’re clearly suffering with the distance rendering.

2 Likes

Was that really your first thought ?

3 Likes

Yes. Of course

Just went up to the 5th floor to take what is normally a panoramic view over Stockholm

21 Likes

Went to get the delicious overnight raspberry chia breakfast I’d made for me and the silly toddler to share. It had not set. Turns out I used poppy seeds by accident.

2 Likes

Wow turns out the @aboynamedgoo like farm is real.

3 Likes

Today I am 44.

I am genuinely not sure how this happened.

29 Likes

HB Weebz! :partying_face:

2 Likes
  • I clicked to unspoiler this

0 voters

2 Likes

Happy bday, weeby.

Tfif.

1 Like

HB WBR

4 Likes

Happy birthday. You’re still not as old as me!

2 Likes

Morning all, and a happy birthday to @weeber :smiley:

Going to the office this morning, which will be my first time out of the house in 8 days :grimacing: was planning to post a Hoogy style HQ pic, don’t think I’ll bother now! Might get a cigar and disconnect the smoke alarms tonight. What a wonderful world

4 Likes

hb @weeber!

Up early as I have a manic workday that kinda makes me want to cry it’s going to be so painful. Our office is closed again as Stockholm drifts a bit closer to lockdown territory (as much as they ever would - the message is essentially ‘try and stay at home and be sensible but whatever’)

Not sure about weekend plans yet.

3 Likes

Happy.

Birthday.

@weeber

:tada:

3 Likes