Friday morning thread (and thank fuck for that)

We made it. We made it.

Today I am seeing my distressingly hot dentist, and this evening I have my first ever guitar lesson.

Plans?

2 Likes

Bed no leave bed

3 Likes

Every Friday morning I leave work to go to work. Just let the horror of that sink in.
Gonna get a lovely coffee and pain au chocolate
Thought you knew how to play guitar, mate

1 Like

AHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Weather looks so so shit. Great.

Off on me holibibs tomorrow. The taxi is picking us up at 4am. Fuck.

3 Likes

Poland or Maj?

neither!

Ronda and Granada

1 Like

First day back at work after 9 off :frowning: weather sounds fucking atrocious too so that’s nice.

Ngl, not hapoy about Friday, mostly upcoming weekend dread having just looked at the forcast and realised it will mean being marooned all weekend most likely :confused:

Today is awful too with a very long list of small things to do which will take up pretty much all day, not even going to get to nap for ffs.

Hope your Fridays are all better than mine.

My phone screen feels like there’s slightly too much friction between it and my thumb today for some reason. Think we all know who’s having the real hardship today here.

hello muddah hello faddah

1 Like

if i eat rice that’s been on the counter all night will i die

• yeah :skull:
  • no m8 its fkn rice

0 voters

How much of your working day will be spent working today?

• 0-10%
  • 10-20%
  • 20-30%
  • 30-40%
  • 40-50%
  • 50-60%
  • 60-70%
  • 70-81%
  • 81-90%
  • 90-100%
  • 100-110%

0 voters

At the end of the working day, please compare your prediction to your actual performance and vote in this poll.

• 0-10%
  • 10-20%
  • 20-30%
  • 30-40%
  • 40-50%
  • 50-60%
  • 60-70%
  • 70-81%
  • 81-90%
  • 90-100%
  • 100-110%

0 voters

might get myself one of those chess clocks so I can punch in whenever I’m actually working

4 Likes

Get a job as a patent twat, you literally have to do this for billing purposes.

I really cba today. I didn’t get home from work until 930 last night and I don’t feel great (my glands under my arms are up again).

But I set someone up with a new computer yesterday and set up my new reporting system for her. So I feel I’ve got to go in as she’s bound to have questions.

For anyone who missed it who might be interested, I launched this year’s Hardship Fund Fundraising Raffle yesterday:

6 Likes

had to do that for one place i worked (for billing purposes)

never bothered then just made it up at the end of the week

5 Likes

Eating brekko, going to work for a bit, drive to nottingham, play gig, drive home, bed. Gonna be knackered.

Tour today, two tours tomorrow plus some filming in between, and then off to that Julia Donaldson thing on Sunday that I went to in London a few years ago.

Got a 3 hour time slot to kill in town today, forgot my laptop so going to attempt to do some writing on my phone instead, but forgot my charger so outlook: not good.