Friday morning thread

Happy birthday!! :birthday:

2 Likes

:sparkles: Happy Birthday JB! :sparkles:

1 Like

Really need to finish and deliver a big job I’ve been on for two months today even if it means staying up all night to do it because it’s driving me mad and I want to get paid for two months of work.

Cricket at Headingley tomorrow, then probably gonna go for a walk somewhere on Sunday or Monday.

Happy birthday @jazzballet!

1 Like

Good morning all! I’m packing my bag before I get on the bus to Dublin at ten o’clock. Looking forward to going to a few museums once I get there, followed by hanging out with my little brother and then seeing No Monster Club for the first time in years.

Flying to Glasgow in the morning then! :airplane::beers::face_vomiting:

1 Like

tonight there is a battle of the pizzas at wylam brewery and TWO new beer places in town to try
love pizza love beer love life

then tomorrow heading up to my brother-in -laws caravan at Newton-by-the-sea. One of my favourite places in the world

Should be good

Mike got in first and said “is he the one with the big arms” and Rich laughed.

(they both say hi!!)

3 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaapy biiiiiiirthday tooooo you :birthday:

Have a wonderful day

2 Likes

:balloon: :cat: Happy Birthday JazzBallet :cat::balloon:

Hope you have a lovely day!!

2 Likes

HB JAZZIE BEES!

:fireworks::tada::birthday: :package:

I’m in Edinburgh festivalling. Feels VERY VERY middle class so far.

1 Like

Riiight, hello all.

Happy birthday @jazzballet

Get my exam results around 10, tried to get so drunk I wouldnt wake up til 11 but plan has failed. But one of my nieces is here so hopefully she can take my mind of it that til then.

Probably walk the dog, then got 2 beery options which I will poll in the beer thread.

Hope everyone’s weekend is as enjoyable as they sound.

Got a bit of earache :ear:

1 Like

I grew up very near there! Forest of Dean is a lovely part of the world, enjoy!

1 Like

Happy Birthday @jazzballet :birthday::tada::confetti_ball: - all the very best people have birthdays today :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy birthday jb!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @jazzballet! May all your presents be adequate.

Last day in this job today. Shit loads to do, but very little repercussions if it doesn’t get done. #arsed

I’ll go out at lunch to get cakes for everyone, send a witty email, the answer the same question 70 times about where I’m going next. Big fun.

1 Like

There’s nobody else in today. The car park I use is locked and it doesn’t even matter because there are actual spaces elsewhere. There’s absolutely no reason for me to be here, except some FUCKING CUNT has scheduled a meeting this morning that could have been done over the phone.

Reader, that fucking cunt is me.

1 Like

Morning all! Big bicycle love to all the Glasgae cyclists this weekend, I’ll get out with you for a spin one of these days.

Big beery love to all the Glasgae reprobates getting shit-faced during the exercise, you know what side your bread is buttered.

1 Like

Thank fuck TFI fuck it’s friday.

checks watch

1 Like

HBJB!

1 Like