Friday morning thread

Shouldnt have gone out last nigh

1 Like

FTFY

3 Likes

Might just not come back

3 Likes

Uk and eu negotisting teams have agreed draft of agreement.
Tory brexiteers (and some remainers) furious, but not enough of them prepared to actually write a letter of no confidence to trigger a leadership contest.
Lots of resignations, but most of cabinet still in place.

3 Likes

Morning all!

In a pretty good mood today because not only is it Friday but I went and got a job offer for a role I really wanted and can finally bin off the place Iā€™ve been miserable at for ages. Woohoo!

19 Likes

Alright Gove!!! (this would require another sentence to explain)

1 Like

I would offer you another sentence but donā€™t want to make this the Brexit thread so Iā€™ll just make something funny up in my head

4 Likes

I have literally no idea whatā€™s going with Brexit. I thibk Iā€™ve become one of those news avoided just from being overwhelmed when it comes to politics. Really wish I knew more and that it was something we were actually schooled in (I know Scotland is)

2 Likes

Morningā€¦

Hoping for a not too taxing day, going to see Courtney Barnett this evening

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t have got drunk last nigh

2 Likes

Just chilling with my roommate for a bit

4 Likes

1 Like

Had a haircut, but probably need a shave

11 Likes

Not probably

Every Valentineā€™s Day I post a picture of me and Viktor kissing. Nothing wrong with celebrating man-cat love.

1 Like

Weā€™re having pajama day and its P.E this morning #killmenow

Might just have pajama activities like pillows on the floor and film playingā€¦and like sleeping?

1 Like

Cheers man, but reckon Iā€™ll go back to the old Rafa Benitez goatie this arvo

3 Likes

Obviously im not wearing pjā€™s because i walk to work and fuck getting changed into them

Iā€™m also the ā€˜directorā€™ of the nativity this year and its all in sign language and i keep getting them to say ā€˜orangesā€™ instead of ā€˜shiningā€™ which are both akin to squeezing an invisible pair of boobs.

2 Likes

Yes! Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like