Friday Morning w/Old Man Questions Thread

Fucking hell got far too drunk last night. Off work today to pack. Left myself over half a pizza in the fridge though, good one drunk tunes

2 Likes

Morning AcceptanceIII!

1 Like

Pretty :heart:

2 Likes

Just put an offer in on a house, haven’t I. Standard.

And now we play hungry hungry hippos the waiting game.

10 Likes

Ha, sorry that’s a great look. I hit the wrong button

1 Like

GL E!

3 Likes

Can’t we play hungry hungry hippos at the same time?

2 Likes

Just got masel a pure durty sausage and egg roll :+1:

2 Likes

The old folks are losers.

Set up a play by forum thread and I’ll be all over it.

For my first move, I mash my hippo.

3 Likes

ooh id love to see that, haiku salut are the fucking best

2 Likes

It’s this

Fun and educational!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, my extreme cake rage has subsided. I’m not sure whether I should attempt to make a new one or not… :confused: guidance please.

so fucking good. going to see their light show again at the end of the year hopefully. saw them in wrexham a couple of months ago with my pal and dis’ own dom gourlay and dom was telling my pal for ages how good they were and she was like, sure yeah, and then at the end of the gig she was climbing onstage to declare her love for them as they were packing up <3

1 Like

Give it a couple of days first. The trauma is probably still fresh.

Haha, well it’s today or never. It’s for a thing.

Ah, then I say do it. I believe in you witches!

1 Like

Best band! Saw them open Green Man in 2013. Knew then they’d be awesome

2 Likes

The old cake is still standing but I’m a bit scared it’s a claggy mess inside. I made the mistake of putting lemon curd in it when I was sandwiching it yogetger and it made the whole thing collapse and slip and slide. I suspect it may have absorbed in to it too.

Going to a fucking festival like a dickhead today. Boardmasters in Cornwall. All hospitality though, thanks to Mrs HYG, so we’re flying down and have a hotel. Would be quite happy just to stay in the hotel the whole time tbh but I think we’ll have to hang out with the hosts. Still, our first toddler free weekend.

2 Likes