Friday Morning w/Old Man Questions Thread

why does it not have tram as a public transport type it’s the Netherlands everything’s a tram

uwotm9

Fine. Tram or narrow boat.

THANK you

Just got the rules for the stag we’re going to. On the bus we’re going to be playing drinking bingo where every answer is the groom’s name and it’s where we’re allowed tell the stories that won’t feature in the best man’s speech. This sounds laddy but given the guys who are involved, it won’t be at all.

Rules help CONTROL the fun

WHY HAVE THE TRAVEL BOOKING FIRM PUT A 37p SERVICE CHARGE AS A SEPARATE INVOICE I NOW NEED TO BE "THAT GUY"WHO PUTS IN A 37p EXPENSE CLAIM FUCKING HELL

There’s still about 5/6ths left. You’ll have to be quick

I’ll swap you it for a Magic the Gathering Arena key.

Mate I am so sorry. Not much to say x

Watching the athletics in Glasgow thing. Are the proclaimers still really popular in Scotland? I’d be well pissed off if I had to listen to that song at every event I attended if I were Scottish.

• Yes they are
  • No they are not

0 voters

fucking tell me about it. They played Freshers week TWICE when I was an undergrad. TWICE.

Still better than the year they got Turin Brakes in, mind.

Hmmm ok cool. But as well as unlocking this arena does it also open up a wonderful world of imagination and infinite possibilities?

It does not.

Oh well. Still, enjoy your lovely fizzy vinegar drink

Some friends of mine went to see them play at dunoon town hall last Saturday, and they made a weekend break out of it. Apparently the were ‘amazing.’ They still have a fairly widespread appeal, it seems.

Game’s off, they’ve accepted our offer of under the asking price.

Oh fuck this is happening.

Oh wow that was quick!!!

Yeah don’t know what people are moaning about tbh.

it’s all going to go wrong now, isn’t it