Friday Morning

Phew, finally, it’s Friday. My first D&D session tonight in about 6 weeks or something too. Whoop.

Apparently it’s 25 years old (!) so I’m seeing whether I can make it through the whole of How To Make Friends And Influence People by @sadpunk’s band.

Done the first two tracks obviously. I mean who doesn’t love Alice What’s the Matter and Oblivion?

1 Like

Just landed back home, i am spent.

2 Likes

You should probably use a plane next time instead of your superpowers. (Ho ho.)

2 Likes

Why the fuck did i schedule a tee time for 8am, what a newb.

1 Like

Is this about the Tory sport?

We survived the week, guys :partying_face:

9 Likes

If golf is a tory sport call me magaret thatcher

2 Likes

No matter how early you wake up, somebody has mad the daily thread. Kinda reassuring

6 Likes

I’m sure I can get a moderator to amend your username.

Golf is definitely one of the most Tory sports. How could it not be? Like up there with Formula 1, but it’s accessible to so many business heads. : D

1 Like

Will fall back asleep soon just got up for some paracetamol and to puzzle over a dream I just had where I was in a forest doing some kinda wildlife quiz thing in teams of two and it was a tie so there was a deciding question and it started “whilst where…” and I had a big strop and said “whilst where” doesn’t make any sense and to just let the other team win.

3 Likes

Just woke my gf up who was sleeping on the couch waiting for me, blaring huey lewis on my phone. She said wtf, in my defense i said you cant listen to huey at minimal volume. Its a wonder im not single.

3 Likes

Trainers are getting delivered by Royal Mail. Which means I’ll have to go and collect them from the depot. Fucks sake.

16 Likes

Good morning to all ye golf lovers, golf despisers and those who have no strong feelings either way

2 Likes

I, for one, would like to thank the month if May for the three day weekend ahead and am going to just power through Friday the best I can.

Got leftover pizza for lunch and bingo! After school so should all be right.

3 Likes

Working all of the BH weekend. Not on the late shift on a Friday for the first time in about 8 months. That’s a nice thing

3 Likes

Hi! First day of the week for ol’ Funkhouser and I think it’ll be a busy one. That’s all I’ve got really, might nip over and close the Radiohead poll.

2 Likes

:fist_right:

1 Like

Fuck, no ketchup left for my scrambled eggs

• Substitute with BBQ sauce
  • You disgust me

0 voters

Eggs are bad so as long as you make them taste like something else you should be fine