Getting goosebumps watching a show about concrete sculpture

Wish i could put my hand through the tv to touch it

Possibly the finest.

1 Like

So sad you canā€™t get it in Spain :frowning:

1 Like

How do you cope?

Evening all!

I had a bit of a weird day at work which included a point where I nearly burst into tears explaining to a colleague how much I canā€™t be bothered with my job. Iā€™ve been tired all day and I think I might just need a rest.

I made a Thai style curry for tea with assorted vegetable leftovers and some frozen fish. It was good.

I played football - turned up slightly late and played badly. If we had any replacements, I probably wouldnā€™t have played. No goals, stat fans.

2 Likes

Ever been to greendale farm shop? Watching some programme on farm shops and itā€™s on.

1 Like

blimey, Barkmarket

that was a while since I heard them mentioned anywhere

saw them opening for Pixies on the Bossanova tour way back in my schoolboy years

1 Like

https://twitter.com/thugclive/status/1560650419654705154/photo/1
Canā€™t argue with that.

3 Likes

Just had a curry (tharka dal and paratha), now watchong footie (Thistle v Caley)

No but I think they sell our beer.

1 Like

Now everyone cancelling on cards later, fuck em. Going to go full Tom Hanks mode from the The 'Burbs ā€œdrink a couple hundred beers, smoke the occasional cigarā€.

1 Like

Run by Mrs Goggins?

7 Likes

banger.

6 Likes

Havenā€™t been anywhere for 4 years, go on holiday, get covid. Joy.

Going to watch cricket because itā€™s so boring I can just about deal with it (W.I. v N.Z).

Banger

Holy shit no way! Very jealous of that.

All I know about Barkmarket is that they made one of my favourite tracks of all time, their drummer is called Rock Savage and the singer (Dave something or other, I think) used to be a music consultant for some fairly big Hollywood films.

2 Likes

cathartic sad bangers are still bangers

in fact they are the best bangers

1 Like
2 Likes

Didnā€™t some of us do some chat about Barkmarket recently?

He produced an Oasis album, didnā€™t he?