Friday night! Bleach!

I’ve got some bleach for my hair.

If I put this on the (faded) green it will

• Go an awful colour and you’ll never be able to fix it
  • Successfully bleach out most of the green so you can do purple instead

0 voters

Wbu

1 Like

wish I had the guts to dye my hair when it was long. Would have been interesting to see what I looked like as a blonde

2 Likes

Nickelback.

5 Likes

uuurgh! shudders

1 Like

Alright tilty!

Dunno what’s going on tonight. Having brunch for dinner (poached eggs, mushrooms, toms, avo on bagels) and have some chocolate from work. Fancy a trip to the beer shop, but c really ba, may go tomorrow instead. Gonna do kiddos bedtime in a sec

To The Figureheads!

1 Like

My ATD is in town and we are on the b e e r s

3 Likes

That was supposed to say Futureheads, and all the icons have disappeared on my phone so I can’t edit it. :cry:

Some ‘moderator’ you are.

2 Likes

I take my job super seriously.

1 Like

Evening all escaped town and slow walking zombies. Going to have quesadilla for tea :+1:

1 Like

Just about to meet an ATD for ramen and beers and fun. :+1: :ramen: :beers:

2 Likes

Guitar lesson I can’t be cba’d with then pizza that I very much can.

Fight to Krakow is delayed I could have had another beer damn u Ryan Air

Is this the knobbed thread?

3 Likes

Every thread is the knobbed thread if you’re knobbed enough.

10 Likes

I was in Kraków in October and it was brilliant. Enjoy.

TV is off out for her Christmas work do so I’m feeding the wee man the now, then I’ll bath him and get him into bed.

Hoping the nap he had in the car earlier will not have a negative impact.

Take out of some kind for dinner and then I’ll maybe have a beer and try to watch the Irishman in one go - don’t fancy my chances.

2 Likes

Spent the day firefighting in work, while also popping home periodically to check on the washing machine.

Out tonight for the Kid Millions gig. GF is on crutches so we’re leaving early to get a seat at the venue.

Beer beer beer beer beer

2 Likes

There’s a guy in this garden who really looks like @Bamnan but he has a nosering.

We’ve made 4 new different friends already and one of them shared a dobie with me :blush:

Bath is great!

10 Likes