Friday night! Bleach!

Bedtime has been painful. Lots of tears and crying she was also upset dum tsh. Need beer now

3 Likes

Where you to?

1 Like

I’m either too cool for a nose ring or not cool enough, not sure which

1 Like

Been for a Friday night run so I feel smug as fuck.
Linda mac pulled pork, with some red onion, peppers and beans, on some sourdough, cheese on top, under the grill for dinner.
Checking out the new wanker bar near me after

2 Likes

Making beetroot Wellington and veg. Mac cheese for the kids.

Long day AND I missed the donkeys at our Christmas fair thing.

Good news!! Look what Mr ocado brought…

13 Likes

Making pork stroganoff for tea, might have a wine. Gonna watch some Christmas Food Network. Co-op cauliflower cheese flavour crisps for later, could go either way.

2 Likes

Hi, posted this in the day thread about a London meat next weekend, going to put it here for extra visibility:

And now, to bed*

*until R gets to sleep, then Switch and maybe beer.

2 Likes

Tree’s up

Once Jimbo’s in bed I’m off to get a curry

15 Likes

On the @anon19035908 tour of bath. Got chillyoutside the Cork, where might i ad there is no signal, and are now at the Pig and Fiddle, which isn’t on the signal grid either, but does have wifi, THANK HEAVENS! also, got my voice back

4 Likes

On my way to my work night out, eeeek. It’s the first one I’ve been to in a LONG time. I am scared.

1 Like

you’ll do great, I’m sure everybody thinks you are cool!

2 Likes

Cool is just a concept and a silly one, at that.

1 Like

You will have a excellent time @witches !! Xx

1 Like

M’s grandad always says this. Where’s that to? I love it

1 Like

Mrs F hates it. I just say it without realising :smiley:

1 Like

If you fancy a cocktail, head back to where Stable is and find The Dark Horse, it’s down some stairs.

yeah you’re right, I transcend cool :sunglasses:

I’m bleaching my hair :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Cheers all!

8 Likes

Went for a mulled cider with one of my colleagues and now on my deathbed with water, tissues and Phish Food. I feel crap but am blessed to be surrounded by my brand new coaster, brand new handbag* and several-day-old new umbrella which has DINOSAURS ON IT! It is a children’s umbrella but it just about works. Also it has a button to put it up magically. I love it.

*A pot of supermarket couscous exploded in my old faux leather rucksack (which I liked a lot and used constantly :frowning: ) and it honked so I washed it and then it did not dry properly so it absolutely honked of damp and so I regrettably had to throw it out, and replace it with the 2k19 version, which I was unsure about until I found that it has A SECRET LAPTOP STORAGE POUCH AT THE BACK!!! Now I love it.