Friday Night Commiseration

Not going out tonight because I feel too sad (even turned down a hot date, curse my silly mind) although it’s nice out and I’ve been paid so I feel like I’m probably going to just sit here and you’re going to join me.

Wuu2 huns.

2 Likes

Eating curry

Probably have a beer later too

11 Likes

Drinking beer. One of the cats (and undeniably the best member of the family) has gone awol, which is most unlike him. #pray4safariscat

2 Likes

:wave: hello!

I’ve not been on here much this week and feel like I’m not up to date with the lives of my friends on drownedinsound.com I hope you have all had lovely weeks.

I have been working a lot. I turned down an invitation to go to the pub because I fancied a quite night in with pizza but Lidl didn’t have any pizza so that was sad. I’m having veggie burgers instead. Or maybe I’ll nip round to @rob.orch 's for curry because that looks delish!

1 Like

still testing positive for the rona on day 5, so another day/night at home. wearing a little thin now ngl, but :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh no! You’re currently in UK, aren’t you? That’s rubbish timing!

1 Like

Sorry to say pal but I was getting lines up to day 13

2 Likes

my brother delivered me beer so I’m drinking like a jerk

2 Likes

Me too! I said I wasn’t going to drink this week. Have drunk 4 out of the last 6 days.

1 Like

I think I’ve been drinking every day for about 3 months now…actually I had a couple of days off this week but that’s it. Not good!

anyway cheers :beers: !

1 Like

Just been to hip hop chip shop and was surrounded by dogs (yes) and kids (no).

Was having a lovely time until i was like oh there’s that rich woman who put a breezeblock wall in my garden, oh there’s Judy Finnegan’s kid, oh there’s Jack Straw’s family, oh there’s all the hacienda fake buddhists, oh THERE’S PEOPLE.

And everyone was like no tabitha I’ll only play hide and seek with you if you count to 25 in spanish NOT english.

Ate too much halloumi. Might need to go to bed at 9.

1 Like

Going to make sweet potato w/ baked beans, fried onions, mushrooms and carrots I reckon.

Mrs making amazing food so I have gone to get wine. No other plans

I’m putting on Mclusky in Nottingham except I’m in Stockholm not Nottingham so I get to lose money and not hear them play from a long distance.

3 Likes

I feel like you need a personal organiser, or at least a calendar app.

3 Likes

Might eat ice cream in my new ball chair, for a change of pace

1 Like

Or a passport for my 4-month-old :rofl:

1 Like

Just ate pizza

Watching people competitively blowing glass on Netflix with the 8yo

That’s probably my whole Friday night

1 Like

Had a whole 2 (two) outdoors pints as it suddenly became beautiful weather

Gonna drink more and watch a slasher and plan holidays and be well