Cracking order.

I’m off for a curry with my dad stepmum and sister

Chicken madras and a garlic naan I reckon

3 Likes

Vish, wedges, mushy peas and tartar sauce

2 Likes

M&S ham and mushroom pizza for safebruv

1 Like

Having the same dinner as last night (jacky p with beans and cheese) cos I couldn’t be bothered to go the shop

Might buy cans, might go for a solo pint or 2 (most probably won’t)

2 Likes

Got some crisps and beer for later too. Pretty tired out tbh.

4 Likes

Evening all having some new nduja and mozzarella pasta from Sainsbury’s better be good.

You know when you have a conversation with someone and it just sums up your whole relationship and what’s wrong with it?

Anyway I just told my mum about getting made redundant :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Self Esteem innit

8 Likes

Evening all!

I’ve made mussakahn chicken thighs with flatbread and some veggies. It was excellent and I think I might attempt a second round.

Work felt endless today but I’ve earned myself a quieter week next week so I’ll be thankful then. I might have some beers while I watch some football.

2 Likes

Evening :pizza: I went to an event hosted by Brian Eno earlier, thought he was just going to be on video link but he was actually there, very exciting! I had one of my faves (spaghetti alla norma with loads of garlic bread and antipasti) as an early dinner. Will graze on treats for the rest of the evening. Friday vibes all round :tada:

7 Likes

Brian E no on video
Brian Eno be here yo

2 Likes

Evening.

I’ve finished feeding a throng of 9 and 10 year olds. I’m knackered m9s.

Going to have a Gregg’s vegan sausage roll with oven chips - because I cba cooking anything else,

Could really do a beer right now. Shame I’m on the wagon.

1 Like

Had a very disappointing lidl pizza. Off out to see This is the Kit soon.

1 Like

Just ate a load of sausages and now drinking the drink of the winter, gin and Pepsi max!!1

1 Like

Coors Light for NY.

3 Likes

Just got out of work feeling totally zombied out. Was gonna go for a pint but already had a couple today, might be time to put my pyjamas on and order a pizza.

2 Likes

What’s the best sauce for a kebab wrap?

I’ve got a gig later around Camden and will pop into German Doner Kebab for a kebab-chips-salad box for post gig eating with beers at home.

2 Likes

No salad? :cry:

Can’t go wrong with garlic sauce, on anything.

3 Likes