1 Like

No more walks for me today, I’ve already done 7 eggs

2 Likes
  • Put some cheese on the chips
  • Make a cheesy chicken sandwich
  • Neither
  • Both

0 voters

Managed to not do any of the work I was suppose to do today so I’ve decided to stop now and do the rest on Sunday :upside_down_face: boooooo.

Anyway, evening everyone :wave: food shop is here so I will be packing that all away, then got to do a few boring tasks, hang up washing take out bins/ recycling. Then I will fix a cupboard that’s a bit broken!

THEN, dear DiS, after all that excitement I shall pour myself a fat G&T and watch love life or a giallo of some sort. Maybe. We’ll see.

3 Likes

Have been busy making dog pals and drinking cider and eating fish and chips.

Have decamped to the garden now, this strange orange dog has been waitiing for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How mamy ciders am i going to drink tonight, bearing in mind i have work tomorrow

• More
0 voters
10 Likes

Me: hey, Gnome, look, I’ve found train guy in my mug.
Also me, 15 minutes trying to capture it in a photograph later:

5 Likes

Deeply unsettling.

1 Like

Did both, obviously

8 Likes

Panicked for a moment until I saw the chip breakeater.

4 Likes

Not my first rodeo.

1 Like

Home :+1: Well, parents’ home.

Delayed flight, issues with the stairs at Gatwick, big queues and issues with the e gates at passport control… but when I eventually emerged my parents were waiting for me :blush:

Now I’m sitting in front of the gerbil tank where the three of them were being surprisingly well behaved - Pickle was sitting waiting for me and rubbed his nose against my finger, and Cloud was laying on/grooming Cookie :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just saw 3 swifts :sunrise:

4 Likes
  • Arbroath Smokies FC
  • SuperCaleyGoBallisticArbroathareAtrocius

0 voters

I am in the pub.

6 Likes

Would be a big deal if Arbroath go up wouldn’t it?

Things that i do when I’m drunk:
Go to bookshops
Read wikipedia articles of female tennis players

What a sad little life

2 Likes

You’re goddamned right I do. But it’s not Low.

1 Like

I’ll be there in 10

Sort of, they’re still part time and would be 3rd promotion in 5 years which is pretty impressive. Though think theyre a much better team than ICT at the moment

(They’d still need to beat St Johnstone over 2 legs if they win today)

1 Like

Hey up

Somehow didn’t get an ocado despite having an recurring booking for Friday night…must have deleted it at some point but no idea how or why

Anyway,want I had to go to Asda and get a disappointing pizza.

Wine and football / finally finishing Ozark now after taking the dog for a run about the field.

@Funkhouser YES MATES

1 Like