Friday night isn't it

That kind of ham on a pizza

Alicia Silverstone Flirting GIF

2 Likes

I’ve had 2 showers today (they don’t call me ol’ two showers for nothing). One routine one this morning and a follow up this evening after having my hair cut at lunch. I’m convinced any gents hair cut costing over £15 should include a hair wash as standard and it’s a hill i’m willing to die on. As for this evening? Well, i’m hoping to speak to an all-time dawg over zoom shortly who now lives in the states before cooking dinner. I’ll then be attempting to watch tv over our insanely shitty wifi before hopefully getting a good night’s kip.

1 Like

Really like this.

2 Likes

Think on balance i prefer the cubes but this stuff is banging too.

Just had a shower. Feel so much better now!

Might not move from this spot until sun up

6 Likes

Thinking of asking my brother in law for some money back for the absolute bodge job of a bathroom. Shower leaks now, amongst loads of other bodges.

Anyone else id be suing I think.

1 Like

Having such a cute chat with some students who did a project based on my tour and now I’m using their project to inform an article I’m writing. It’s so lovely :smiling_face:

Going to be the ultimate saddo and spend the night doing more research/writing then go to bed as early as possible.

Flat is a state, not got any clean dishes and I can’t face another boring beige dinner so might just have a cup of tea.

8 Likes

Just having a pre-going out chai whilst i ley my phone charge up a bit

Oooo pre night out chai, this is a whole new level of chai drinking and I salute you

1 Like

It’s not unreasonable for him to pay for repairs to things he should have got right in the first place

1 Like

Change of plan. Fish fingers and chips for tea.

Right - I’m off to the pub any minute for a pint before going to see Saint Etienne tonight. I should be able to blag my way into the afterparty too

Bought extra oat milk as gf is staying til tuesday next week so feel like i have milk to burn (currently)

2 Likes

Just gave two nice replies in a row. Satisfying.

1 Like

Only one bit of booze tonight

4 Likes

(sorry for boring you all with this but I don’t have anyone in real life to bore with it :sweat_smile: )

4 Likes

Can you blag me in too even if I’m not going to the gig? :grinning:

Thinly veiled hi :joy:

Hello

I’ve been working on my final project for my apprenticeship. Spent 2 weeks getting all my data together. Had a go at building my predictive model yesterday and it was shit. Tried a different approach today - still shit. SIGH

Same

4 Likes