Friday night let's have burgers

Totally having a burger for dinner. The dis subconscious is strong with this one. About to pour myself a coke with all the ice too, and have a cold shower.

Wbu

4 Likes

Hey tilts,

Friends left loads of booze in my fridge last weekend so I’m having a g&t in the garden!

10 Likes

Ahoy. Friday night :tada::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I am tempted, still never tried Burgerism but i had their chips the other day and they were gross - like they had crumbled stock cubes on rhem so I’ll leave that place to the cool kids.

Having fish and chips instead

On the way we cast some spells on a dead baby bird/buried it and then turned the corner and met a bald rat who’d just had its leg amputated.

3 Likes

Is it ok if I don’t have a burger today?

3 Likes

Yo!

Chilli for tea here.

Gotta drop the in-laws into Brum in a bit and then will have either a beer or a wee tin of strawb daiquiri.

1 Like

It’s pizza night in Cassa Zeal

1 Like

Should be pizza here but I had a big cake and a bag of crisps at the school.summer fair so not that hungry (yet). Might go for a fancy salad instead and have izza tomorrow

2 Likes

Current POV

Going to make chicken massaman and egg fried rice for dinner, watch a film, hopefully sleep a little better

17 Likes

Going on a date. Know nothing about her apart from she’s very good looking.

4 Likes

No burgers here.

Just had Domino’s. Got some cookies left to eat later. Mr s_w is out for the evening so it’s just me and baby s_w. Weather is still lovely so think ill pop her in her pram and go for a nice stroll very shortly. Then I need a movie to watch!

2 Likes

I’m going to get sushi I think actually

1 Like

I love this weather so much :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

I’m having burgers for dinner (homemade; lamb). With chips and whatever vegetables are in the fridge

Got very little done today but I did finally get round to returning a dress before it went past the 28 day return period

2 Likes

4 Likes

Oh what a cute garden, that’s perfect

2 Likes

Having pre dinner cocktails and snacks

Going here for dinner

7 Likes

One of the silliest food delivery systems I’ve encountered

1 Like

Out on the piss in the sun. Given myself a 9pm curfew

2 Likes
  • Paul Hollywood