1 Like

Oi! i am from Dartford which is in Kent

1 Like

I am also from Kent so join me in blocking @JaguarPirate

1 Like

Scallop, bacon, cabbage, truffle

Now on the natty juice

3 Likes

I’m on a train. Can’t complain. Listening to soul Glo. The bit where he says “sheesh” in spiritual level… :smiley:

Organising some fun activities for the community at the moment, the least you could do is vote in them

Also soon there will be an announcement about a BIG event to mark the 400th hgatr thread. Please get your smartest clothes ready.

How Gentleminions Are They Really?

1 Like

I had a nice day out in Kent today. First Deal abs then Folkstone. Folkstone was actually really nice. I had friends who lived there 15 years ago until they moved to Whitstable and today was the first time I’d been to Folkestone since, was lovely.

2 Likes

Went on a cute walking date in the sun. Didn’t have the guts to wear shorts in the end. Was nice though, relaxed.

2 Likes

I fancy Vic Reeves wife

2 Likes

I don’t think my cress is going well

3 Likes

Ah cool. How was Deal? Folkestone is really nice now, lots of cool, creative stuff there.

One day Kent will be given back to France imho

Flipping hell, I just spent the last couple of hours drinking wine and obsessively… browsing for a bolt lock, hmmmm this is not appropriate Friday night behaviour.

MUST DO SOMETHING FUN IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

I was looking at Kent on the map recently. It’s bloody long isn’t it? Like a trip to Thanet from London is a trek.

3 Likes

Deal was OK. Had lunch in a nice pub, went round Deal Castle, had a wander then went to Folkstone.

Folkstone was really nice.

1 Like

yeah, where’s the fucking burgers?

1 Like

I’m on the Surrey/Kent border. It took me just over an hour to Folkestone and hour 15 to Broadstairs. It is a big county, but doesn’t seem too bad.

That’s just seaweed from a Chinese takeaway

1 Like

Why is it impossible to pop the correct amount of corn!!!

3 Likes