Friday Night’s Alright

It’s baby number one and it’s very young so maybe the parents won’t be keen on inept non-parents holding it

Cat’s come in so hanging out with her. She’s hardly been in the house for the past few weeks because of the weather. Probably going to play some computer games then get an early night as I need to be up early tomorrow to drive to my parents’.

7 Likes

Evening all. Having creamy cheesy pasta with loads of green veg. Yum. I’ve got peanut butter cookie dough chilling in the freezer too! It was a bloody bastard to make and now my arms feel a bit dead. RIP tilly’s arms.

climbed this today, i am now absolutely fuckedimage

12 Likes

I was terrified to hold babies before I had one. I wouldn’t think it was rude to say you would prefer not to hold them, you can just talk to them awkwardly and make faces :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did standard SFPP protocol earlier.

Had a ridiculously productive day, amazing what you can do when you don’t feel totally despondent and wracked with anxiety for a couple of days :+1:

3 Likes

where is it?

goat fell on arran

3 Likes

thought it was! fuck, i’ve always wanted to go up there when it’s clear

1 Like

it’s the first time i’ve been up and it was a cracker of a day, made the ascent even harder in 20 degree heat though

1 Like

Goat falls on swing?

1 Like

Practicing songs with my housemate while watching the football. He’s very excited about playing Clonmel.

4 Likes

Too hot inside so I’ve gone for a walk to play a bit of Pokémon and listen to the new Kamasi Washington. Leeds looks ruddy lovely sometimes.

7 Likes

great news!

Is the nice weather helping?

1 Like

the fuck I thought that was a picture of me from ages ago for a minute there.

Really freaked my nut

1 Like

I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans before going to the pub to watch the Belgium v Brazil game. I am thoroughly regretting this decision.

2 Likes

Other things I’m regretting: taking the barman’s recommendation about which beer to have in this craft ale place. Tastes lovely, but it’s £5.20 a pint (didn’t tell me that until after he’d served it).

So hot

Need to clear the lounge (@xylo) of everything before the floor gets laid tomorrow but I’m just sweating so much

2 Likes

You look peng though bc and that’s all that matters :grinning:

1 Like

Half an hour walk to my GF’s house after practice. I’m locked. Going to sing my heart out on the way there.