hi eric, I am still at work eating dry granola out of the box

Gonna play rocket league for hours

1 Like

Alright

Yes, but donno what yet

No, baby taxi duties may be required, and I really fancy a beer

No

Evening :wave:

R will be home imminently. Already had tea and I’m going to shock you all here: it wasn’t pizza. Going for lunch to see some family tomorrow and that will be at pizza express, so it was decided there would be no SFPP this week :cry:

2 Likes

I was supposed to be off today, but that turned into a half day, to actually working all day. So stressed at work lately.

Might go and do some gardening.

Tomorrow I’m going on a Brewery experience day, which should be fun, but at the moment I can’t be arsed.

Goin’ out, dunno where. TV’s in charge of directions.

Evening Eric, all. Had a good day. Job interview at a new giant farm shop/cafe/garden centre/shop that’s opening near where we’re moving to. Interview included them asking if I’d be interested in managing their other site (too far, no car yet), talking a lot about how their management pay is really high, and basically implying they’d want me to run the farm shop/fancy booze section. Hadn’t actually applied for a management job. Very hopeful indeed. Hope @jazzballet had similarly good luck too? Burgers for tea, might go and buy some beers.

5 Likes

But today and tomorrow are two separate days? Surely that makes pizza fine for both?

Got some cans from M&S

Tv said she wants a kebab tonight.

Oh, just got the results of our bloodtest for abnormalities. All negative. Starting to relax and getting really excited. Expecting a baby, mates :baby:t2:

24 Likes

Last night at home before heading back south. Evening will probably involve watching whatever crap soaps my mum is watching. Stupidly I am coming back up next weekend which I hadn’t really thought through properly. Also annoyed that I’m missing Eurovision tomorrow night because I’m going out. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Off to watch some guy play guitar at the conservatoire

Hello :wave: went to buy a couple beers, bought six instead. The bf is going out and sadly I have no plans except the six beers.

4 Likes

which guy is playing the guitar now?

Do you have your bib ready?

Sounds like a pretty good plan to me.

Just got a call from a client (already scary as no one ever calls me) asking where this work is that I was supposed to deliver at lunchtime. Turns out I was assigned a job but never got an email about it, think their email system is on the fritz. Anyway now I’m working this weekend.

Off to yoga in a bit, hope it will make today a bit better.

Bought a fruit beer

• Yes, please
  • Not for me, Clive

0 voters

Congratulations!

2 Likes

one of my housemates coursemates i think

1 Like