Friday Night: the thread

6’6/7 and pretty wide, I wish I could fit in a bath, let alone enjoy one. Enjoy your baths people, just spare a thought for us oversized.

Where’s the ‘shave your head first and then have a nice lie down knowing you’ll have to have a quick shower afterwards to get rid of all the hair’ option?

I’ll tell him if you like?

3 Likes

sorry FL. you must have the patience of a saint, i prolly woulda gone nuclear by now.

3 Likes

natch

or choc fudge cake / brownies if available

Uploading… No pickled onion space raiders. Beef only. #prayforshiny

DR. EX: hello

ROSCOE: do one ya auld bollock

MARLON: ay up pal

1 Like

That guy really sounds like an absolute turd tbh. I’m really sorry you have to deal with him. Having to deal with one actual child should be enough.

6 Likes

Are all these people having baths tonight, or just expressing a general approval for them? I misread the poll at first.

:hugs: sending you all of the hugs. I’m so sorry, he sounds awful :confused: it must be so hard. You are wonderful! :heart:

4 Likes

I don’t even have immediate access to a bath, but I’m an advocate for their continued existence

1 Like

Oh man I miss stoned baths. I could have happily moved into the bath after a few joints back in the day.

3 Likes

oh no… that would be unthinkable. bath night would be a lie!!

Could you tell him to fuck off or would that make things worse?

@anon19035908, @ericVI, @manches, @colossalhorse, @Witches, @meowington and @everyoneelse you guys are all wonderful thank you x

7 Likes

6’7?!? Now with colon more or less gone, I think you’ve got the tallest disser title.

1 Like

It would definitely make things worse, sadly :frowning:

I always used to feel as though i was gonna pass out when I did that

I just really like telling people who need to fuck off to fuck off.

Nah, he sounds like a proper nipple, and you don’t deserve that behaviour

1 Like

average bath time

• <10min
  • 10-20min
  • 20-30min
  • 30-40min
  • 40+min

0 voters