Friday Night: the thread

I always have something from Hayu to watch so that’s about 50mins.
No booze, maybe a cup of tea or today I had ice water. Sometimes I face mask, sometimes I scrub, just do what feels right you know

1 Like

I’m a recent convert to bubbles. The gf is religious about them and insisted I gave them another go. Now if I can’t put a bubble beard over my actual beard it’s not a proper bath.

3 Likes

Friday bubble bath selfie threaohgodabandonreply

2 Likes

Sounds like a very classy bath tbf. Do you not worry about your monocle falling into the batb should you read a particularly startling headline in the economist?

1 Like

If Bam can do it!!!

1 Like

Hairwash in the bath poll

• Dunk hair, shampoo hair, then dunk again
  • One dunk, shampoo, then remove suds with the showerhead
  • Don’t wash hair in the bath

0 voters

I’ve reached a new low. I’ve set up Siri and I’m trying to befriend it.

feel like bubbles are a nuisance tbh, get annoyed if they get stuck on my back and i can’t get them off.

Sorry to interrupt bath chat, just need to vent here that I had had a pretty alright day and it has all gone bad now with my ex being nasty and facetious. Really, really wish I could tell him to fuck off :frowning:

That’s a good policy. I swap the wine for tea myself most times these days. A bath with wine is more of a treat now.

I find this funny :smiley: surely they just slip off or you can brush them off when you’re towelling yourself?

all true, but i would really just prefer if they weren’t there at all

1 Like

11 baths!!

Sensible. Hate getting out of the bath / shower without every trace of soap removed from my body

1 Like

^^ this guy gets it

2 Likes

That sounds maginificent. Chinese kung fu epics might be a bit long for your average bath but with a hot water top up or 3 that would be brilliant.

I want an excuse to have to be in a hotel room with access to a bath from which I can listen to podcasts

Make funny faces in the warped reflection on the taps

• Yes
  • No lol I’m not 5

0 voters

and eat sticky toffee pudding

6’6/7 and pretty wide, I wish I could fit in a bath, let alone enjoy one. Enjoy your baths people, just spare a thought for us oversized.