Friday Night: The Threadening

I say cons

They certainly are. I got them a few years ago in the schuh sale for like Ā£25 (i mean, this story holds for all my footwear) and immediately bought the same pair in black. theyā€™d got really thin soles but somehow you donā€™t notice so much.

Theyā€™re good shoes.

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m going with the humms. reckon Iā€™ll be wearing the Ads tomorrow, but weā€™ll get to that tomorrow.

oh wow iā€™ve now got the executioners feat. static x in my head

where in the fuck did that come from

1 Like

Had a double tofudog, chunky chips and a can of zwyiec. Great dinner tbh.

Quorn nuggets, chips and beans for tea like a child, and Iā€™m very happy about it. Got a beer and might get through the last of the gin after but had a fucking long day and Iā€™m pretty beat so it might be best to stick to herbal tea.

Iā€™ve eaten pizza (half portions of spicy meat and chicken from Aldi) and will be settling down with some NA beer to watch England once The Child is in bed.

Welcome to childrenā€™s dinner club!

3 Likes

SFCDP

3 Likes

Picked up some fancy beers on the way home.

As my contactless travel card hits itā€™s weekly cap I went on a roundabout route home to pick up beer.

Train, tram, tram, train, bus.

Cooking a curry for dinner.

Hey everyone

Iā€™m drinking beer I got for my birthday from the kids

Have ordered us a swanky curry takeaway as a birthday indulgence. Suddenly very hungry

4 Likes

Ah great. I have like Ā£25 to last until the 10/04. Fuck off.

I had lunch and dinner at the same time which Iā€™m quite sad about. Now trying to decide between going to the gym and ordering a massive dominoes.

do both?

Nah I wouldnā€™t get back till ten which is too late for pizza and and Iā€™ve already had both meals. Urgh.

Evening,

Right, Iā€™m aff fir some seafood and wine and stuff

1 Like

Leafy

• :weight_lifting_woman:
  • :pizza:

0 voters

I ignored the poll last night soā€¦

:thinking:

1 Like