Friday Night Thread

most definitely not.

2 Likes

I’m going to listen to some Run The Jewels interviews while drinking these! Join me Witches!

4 Likes

make the mask.

11 Likes

FIZZY GINDIE MUSIC

3 Likes

Papier machete takes days to dry. Make a start and by the time you sort it you’ll know what you are doing…Layers and that.

Quiz is over. Think we might be last

I’ve not dared give the DP album another go yet :confused:

Interviews over their albums?

Here’s an interview on the Rap Radar podcast. Most recent one!

http://www1.play.it/audio/rap-radar-podcast/

Just finished this one.

Really enjoy their interviews.

1 Like

Not doing much, watched the latest Inside No. 9 (cracking stuff). Need to start reading 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea for book club on Wednesday. Not really up for drinking, as I’m doing that tomorrow.

I’ll watch’n’listen when I get back home :slight_smile:

just playing me some zelda like a big loooooser

1 Like

Getting about a million ads on here and blocked popups. Is it my computer ?

Currently eating nachos with Mogwai blasting in the background…

Please refer to my response to Kallgeese above :smile:

1 Like

#???

3 Likes

Climbed on to the kitchen counter to rummage at the back of the top shelf of a cupboard. Smashed the top of my shin, just below the kneecap, off the corner of the counter when i jumped down. Fucking hell it hurt! Got a nice big egg there now too.

I’ve prescribed myself some rum and coke for the pain. Made burgers for tea earlier on. Watching old Simpsons episodes on ‘the dodgy box’ and will be going to bed shortly. Exciting friday night!

You should make a papier-mâché monkey mask and send it to @Epimer

1 Like

Don’t really know what to do with myself right now. Finished the show I’ve been watching, ate dinner etc, but seeing as I slept until 4pm after a sleepless night it’s probably best to stay up for another couple of hours

WHAT TO DO

I made a butternut squash cafreal for dinner and it was delicious and even my dad, who is a big baby about vegetarian meals, liked it.

My brother, on the other hand…
“So there’s no meat in this?”
“No.”
“…oh ok, I’ll get a proper meal from McDonalds as well later then”

2 dinners just because one didn’t have meat?!??! FFS.

1 Like

Or a papier mache SURINAM TOAD @AllOfThemWitches

1 Like