Friday night thread

Requisite :pizza: and :beers:

Also watching A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time ever cos I saw it on Now TV and felt ashamed I’d never seen it.

Whatcha up to?

1 Like

Evening!

Plans are afoot for a curry tonight, I’ll be popping round to Brinjals once Jimbo’s in bed.

I might even have a beer tonight too.

Eating pizza for SFPP

Might start that new Netflix horror in the house thing later, looks ok. Only got one g and t can which is just as well as I will likely be asleep by ten.

Also Hiya guntrip! X

Pizza and beer for me too. Met 29 for a pint. Gave the baby a bath and now doing sweet fa for the rest of the evening

Where is this?

I’ve had pizza and am already in bed.

2 Likes

Been reading about scart leads, visionary future proofed French engineering that was ultimately too good for this world.

https://www.canford.co.uk/Technical/Article/SCART

Double hollyoaks and a ready meal, bleak

3 Likes

Ah cool. Brave to have outdoors stuff early in October!

1 Like

Once had a cracking night in a pub called The Vine. Vinestock or something.

1 Like

Weather’s terrible so I’m having a quiet night in. Watching a documentary on Syria from earlier in the week. Might switch to something more cheerful after that.

It was a lively place to say the least.

We were only in the town for the weekend and had a top night in there as it was open til 4am.

1 Like

woah let me hold some of that

3 Likes

In pret waiting for my GF. my feet hurt, and Ive got the shakes cos ive had about a billion coffees today already. Supposed to be going out for a bite, but im going to cheekily suggest going back home and having a contest to see who can eat the most chicken nuggets.

Still having an ol double espresso (and a salted caramel fulfill bar)

Tonight I will be power ballading with Lady Gaga. (impulse purchase of A Star is Born soundtrack).

:pizza: was had, as per SFPP.

NOW HAVING A HOT CHOCOLATE AND THIS WASN’T MEANT TO BE ALL CAPS BUT SOMEHOW IT IS SO I’LL STICK WITH IT HAVE A NICE EVENING EVERYBODY.

6 Likes

Has Barista style oat milk enhanced the experience?

Ask me tomorrow when I go back to regular for a better comparison, had too much of a gap between the two before. Though most definitely oat milk > cow milk for hot chocolate, mixes in so much better and tastes so velvety smooth.

1 Like

THANKS YOU TOO

1 Like

I don’t have any hot chocolate currently in :scream:

Fucking blasting the new Not Earth album while making dinner. This is some ridiculously out there music. Can’t believe I’m one of the people playing on it.

GF has to be up at seven so we’re having a very early night otherwise. Might play some ‘Streets Of Rage’ with her later.

3 Likes