Friday night thread

Requisite :pizza: and :beers:

Also watching A Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time ever cos I saw it on Now TV and felt ashamed I’d never seen it.

Whatcha up to?

1 Like

Evening!

Plans are afoot for a curry tonight, I’ll be popping round to Brinjals once Jimbo’s in bed.

I might even have a beer tonight too.

Eating pizza for SFPP

Might start that new Netflix horror in the house thing later, looks ok. Only got one g and t can which is just as well as I will likely be asleep by ten.

Also Hiya guntrip! X

Pizza and beer for me too. Met 29 for a pint. Gave the baby a bath and now doing sweet fa for the rest of the evening

Hey friends :slightly_smiling_face:
Met my friend for a coffee and had a wander around the literature festival- it’s so pretty!

Uploading: D8E81002-E886-49D4-8CBC-C528938CB8A7.jpeg…

13 Likes

Oh, that didn’t work very well now did it

Cute!

Where is this?

Cheltenham :slight_smile:

I’ve had pizza and am already in bed.

2 Likes

Been reading about scart leads, visionary future proofed French engineering that was ultimately too good for this world.

https://www.canford.co.uk/Technical/Article/SCART

Double hollyoaks and a ready meal, bleak

3 Likes

Ah cool. Brave to have outdoors stuff early in October!

1 Like

Once had a cracking night in a pub called The Vine. Vinestock or something.

1 Like

They still do it I believe!

I do believe it was there that I once got hammered and threw up in the gents. Was leant over a urinal and suddenly sobered up and thought “hang on, this isn’t the ladies” haha

2 Likes

Pizza is in the oven.

Gonna open the beer soon.

Standard.

Weather’s terrible so I’m having a quiet night in. Watching a documentary on Syria from earlier in the week. Might switch to something more cheerful after that.

It was a lively place to say the least.

We were only in the town for the weekend and had a top night in there as it was open til 4am.

1 Like

one of my bfs is going to a gig with some work friends so my other bf is coming round and we’re gonna make blueberry cake with mascarpone icing and more blueberries on top

5 Likes

woah let me hold some of that

3 Likes

In pret waiting for my GF. my feet hurt, and Ive got the shakes cos ive had about a billion coffees today already. Supposed to be going out for a bite, but im going to cheekily suggest going back home and having a contest to see who can eat the most chicken nuggets.

Still having an ol double espresso (and a salted caramel fulfill bar)

Tonight I will be power ballading with Lady Gaga. (impulse purchase of A Star is Born soundtrack).