Friday night thread

Just ate a kilogram of roast veg.

8 Likes

Roast parsnip is the best.

1 Like

I did. I’ve had it once before but I think I just used it with ice cream. Think there is a chocolate orange version too. (Though I’m trying not to buy stuff in plaggy containers)

Also, melting a bit of biscoff spread in a hot chocolate :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pastic is the downside, that is a good point :frowning:

Biscoff spread in hot chocolate sounds :drooling_face:

got you down as a secret Skate fan KG.

1 Like

Situation from earlier (won’t go into it too much but involved THE FEAR and avoiding work/placement) has largely been sorted as I managed to make contact. Feel rest assured that things will carry on as normal on Monday.

So I’m having a nice evening. My wife wanted to watch a film, even agreed to a horror so long as it wasn’t “too scary” (absence of gore and lots of jump scares, basically), suggestions? She really enjoyed Get Out, FWIW

2 Likes

I played it years ago and HATED it. Don’t think I’ll ever play it again.

Got this for Xbox One yesterday. Planning on beating ‘Story Of Thor’ (Yuzo Koshiro soundtrack!) tomorrow.

1 Like

Spirited Away.

Is that a horror? Always thought it was like a fantasy anime film…

Red onion, courgette, all the peppers, loads of olive oil, pepper and some chilli seasoning. Went to bung a couple of chicken breasts in and remembered i’d eaten them last night, so just a massive bowl of veg and a pint of Vimto.

3 Likes

This is not a happy sweet scene.

2 Likes

Ooh no, not sure that would go down well.

Thanks but I’ll stick to something more in her/our comfort zone.

Anyone seen Let me in, the American version of let the right one in? Might just go with the original, but I’ve seen it a few times

What about A Quiet Place?

2 Likes

If you have Now TV, It Comes at Night is worth a watch.

1 Like

Just read the Tory thread. Fucking hell guys.

1 Like

Put Madonna- Frozen on

ps: were you aware that All Saints sampled it in Pure Shores no you weren’t

I would really like to see this…if it’s low on jump scares then I’ll propose it.

@guntrip I have seen it, and loved it, if AQP isn’t suitable then I’ll go for that

what’s the craic everyone, hope you’re keeping well.

3 Likes

In a pub with the gf, my folks and my sister. There’s been one fight in here already and the guy in front of me in the queue for the bar just ordered 32 jagerbombs.

#fearandloathinginBarry

12 Likes

Writing a ranting email, yes it’s full of mistakes. It’s not been sent yet.