Friday night thread

Discovered that 8 days is the ideal quantity of time to be in the uk. Eaten some sort of sausage or pie at least once per day, but unfortunately, I’m not game for paying 6 pound a pint as opposed to 2 euros a pint.

Wuu2?

1 Like

Oi oi prof

2 Likes

Saveloy!

4 Likes

Vibing to some rap, gonna put on a taskmaster while I decide on dinner, then crack 1-2 wanker beers and watch either a film or a few eps of Acclaimed TV Drama (TBC)

Still feeling well off but at least this time it’s probably just the effects of TMF (Too Much Fun)

Cheers

You in the 'mere?

3 Likes

Yep. Solo pints tonight in the Swan.

1 Like

Anyway, my wife is off out swimming in a sec with our next door neighbour. Arranged for 8pm, but of course the doorbell went at 7.45am because she’d misread the text. Having veggie fajitas for tea when she gets back. Dunno what to watch. Any ideas? Netflix Disney and the normal terrestrial streaming services.

Nice! Shame I’m not still working there

1 Like

Quite an error there

3 Likes

Still regularly think of that lovely, albeit brief meet, we had.

1 Like

How does the Haslemere branch rank for you?

They’re Turkish so I wonder if it’s a case of lost in translation. She’s done it before tbf.

Did you ever watch American Vandal? Really rated that, no matter how silly the concept sounds - they make it work

1 Like

big stress/anxiety

Chichester (purely from a social aspect as that’s where I met most of my circle of friends)
Haslemere (great shop, great team, just too far from home for a manageable commute)
Winch
Alton
Basingstoke
Horsham

1 Like

That the one with the high school graffiti?

1 Like

Yep. Silly fun but also good meta/satire stuff about documentaries generally, then gets surprisingly emotional

1 Like

Yeah, seen it.

1 Like

Was in some old man pub next to the train station earlier “Pint of Kronenbourg please” “Five pounds please”

:beers:

2 Likes