Friday Night, We Feeling All Right? (Evening Thread)

How we doing folks? Early afternoon here, but done with work so that’s good. So going to throw some back and listen to Wilco.

What do you all have in store for this evening?

3 Likes

Its not fucking 5PM again over there is it? Can’t keep up with you maniacs.

Little Red corvette

1 Like

It’s six, but the UK is just… tiring.

I have pizza on the way.

1 Like

Which one?

treat meal tomorrow:

• burger, chips n onion rings
  • steak n chips

0 voters

Vegan margherita from some place Dr Mrs Epimer rates but I haven’t tried. Hope she hasn’t just ruined my long weekend.

2 Likes

A vegan margherita for a pizza would be low on my list but I hope it’s a good one for you.

got me some cider, gonna be a good friday night

1 Like

Going to the world famous Carlton Club to sit under grey skies and hope it doesn’t rain while the hoping how tired I feel is not vaccine side effects as I will even worse company than usual if it is :grimacing:

Ah, the start of a three day weekend. Beer and curry already consumed, and there’s chocolate pudding in the fridge for later.

3 Likes

Going to have a big drink tonight. Bit of a shitter that the weather won’t be great. over the weekend but there we go.

Going to make saag paneer on Sunday.

2 Likes

oh yeah, also just realized i’ve grossly underquoted for a piece of work from a really longstanding client for something sort of related, and now I dunno what to do. fml.

Let’s ignore Monday - the weekend doesn’t look too bad here

1 Like

What holiday gets celebrated in the UK for the long weekend?

Decent. I’m hoping for a window of a few hours at least so I can go a walk.

May Day is a public holiday usually celebrated on 1 May or the first Monday of May. It is an ancient festival of spring[1] and a current traditional spring holiday in many European cultures. Dances, singing, and cake are usually part of the festivities.[2]

Pinch punch! Well done.

1 Like

Hire someone new to my team today, that was pretty cool. Tired now though omg.

Watching Nomadland, ate too many bao

#vibes

10 Likes