Friday night!

Started reading underground by murakami, it’s pretty good so far. Might start reading more non-fiction instead of just sci-fi stuff

Yes, but I’ve mainly done it through taking teaching jobs where they send me to places and pay for the flight and hotel. I’ve been working for this agency on and off for 6 years. The majority of their business is in Austria, but I’ve also worked in Hungary, Italy, Germany, Bulgaria and Liechtenstein with them. And visited Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Slovenia multiple times either en route to bookings, on weekends or because I’m at a border town.

Evening Bam and everyone.

2 days of work were hell. Dunno how I’m going to deal with the 5 days. All of January is hell really. Managed to get the 30th though so I can go to a christening back home on the 29th.

Gonna drink tea, eat biscuits and watch football this eve.

Weekend plans - might try sort might bike out, play guitar, might look into volunteering somewhere, read a lot, learn how to use my digital camera properly/a bit better.

Sounds like a good gig! Travelling alone is scary though.

1 Like

It’s prob not the job for everyone- a lot of people do a few weeks as a temp thing and let the company do the travel booking, and then don’t stay. I usually sort out my own travel and get some money back off work now though, because they tend to book really inconvenient/stupid arrangements.

I prefer travelling alone now to travelling with people who annoy me. Quite enjoy flying alone too.

1 Like

Just on way home from the gym, off for a couple pint with me housemate

Alright Bammers! Happy New Year to you chief. It’s not too late to wish people HNY just yet is it?

Got the flat to myself so gearing up to watch the footers on Beeb 1 and wallow in my own crapulence after eating the best part of a medium to large bar of Dairy Milk with Oreo for dinner.

2 Likes

What’s on the wonderful jumper Scouters?

Jordan I did the song you requested mate

Just did a massive Theo in a cocktail bar.

Have a good night everybody!

3 Likes

What’s so wonderful about the jumper?

Hey up Bam etc.

Nothing much on. Just going to watch the footie and drink some tea. Might have a vegan chocolate bar which aside from the odd thing with whey powder in and two cud of tea I have been keeping Toño problem. Feeling healthy and eating a good load of vegetables, hoping it will help mr s who has been suffering a lot with feeling down this week…never sure how to hell him for the best tbh

Good on you!

I should really try to get more fruit and veg. 2 a day isn’t enough really is it and pizza doesn’t count.

going to order dominos now

This one goes out to you whiterussian!

Making chili for dinner

6 Likes

that’s a wholesome and productive weekend! If you achieve 1/3rd of that you are beating me!

What’s Europe like?

hey Kaygee!

What are you:

. reading
. drinking
. listening to

I don’t think I could ever fly alone, would probably have a huge panic attack

yeah i’ve also had 4 dry nights (i know you can get special pants for that) and feel really good for it. exercise last night helped as well. enjoying a nice glass of red wine now but might just stick to one glass (normally i’d polish off the whole bottle irrespective of whether or not the TV has some)

1 Like