Friday Night

Yeah I waited awhile before watching Stranger Things too and it was definitely worth the wait - I’m hoping it’s the same with this :smile:

Get the cookies before you start though! Snacks are required for binge watching.

1 Like

New Order fan Bam? Maybe ‘Face Up’?

oh that’s not even one of the good ones! I kinda feel nostalgic for that album now though. Might listen to it!

maybe if you had said black star!

2 Likes

Gimme Shelter please

Thirteen.
Go on.

2 Likes

oh yeah I love that song!

I’d settle for True Blue (second best Madonna ever). I want an uplifting song. Or anything by Steely Dan.

any major dude?

Yes, my funky one.

I’m blaming autocorrect

The boys of summer

Woohoo Friday night. Booze and stuff

2 Likes

Started watching hunt for the wilderpeople but got to the boar killing and it was too much for youngest, so now we’re watching Dick and Dom doing electric or something

Luckily they didn’t pick up on the word wanker so that’s a bonus :open_mouth::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: check your 12 films kids before viewing…

songs are hard!

@Ruffers here you go mate
Thirteen (Big Star cover) - YouTube

6 Likes

Dont mind going to gigs by myself but theres two things coming up in Leeds where Id have to go on my own and travelling to it makes me mind going on my own

“up next, Jimmy Carr and Alexander Armstrong go head to head in the lip sync challenege”

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk oooooooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

1 Like

Nailed it! Sounds lovely. Man that song always leaves me a mess though :joy: