Friday night?

Spending my evening making potentially libellous Countdown memes for Facebook and crying with laughter at Thomas the Tank Engine videos, wuu2 huns xoxo

Watching manhattan, which is a great movie if not slightly creepy with all things considered. Had a big night last night in a bar that mainly sold cans of hinkeken… Taking it easy.

Also Considering if I should live at home next year, but I have a feeling that will require a poll!

I’m on the way home from seeing Bat Out of Hell the musical. It was great fun.

I need to leave quite early tomorrow to go to Liverpool so I won’t be home that long.

1 Like

Christ man, put the pint on a table!

1 Like

It leans on various things, putting it on a table would interrupt my viewing pleasure

Argh that’s doing my head in

1 Like

My bf likes to balance full cups of tea on his belly :grimacing: AAAAHHH.

2 Likes

Ffs!

I know, he has spilt tea all over his computer before because of this! It was fine though so no lesson was learnt. Haha!

smh

What ya up tae? Im watching the client, it has a crazy amount of famous people in it.

Ooo, I’ve never seen The Client. Worth a watch? I’m about to have another glass of wine and I am watching Interstellar. It’s best watched a bit fuzzy.

It’s quite enjoyable in a slightly rubbish 90s thriller way. It has susan sarandon in so cant be all bad <3

I’m still tempted by interstellar. My standards are nowhere near as high when watching space junk.

1 Like

4 Likes

ffs

Exactly my feeling towards it. I find sci fi quite comforting. My dad likes to talk about space, loves sci fi and would tell me about it when I was little so that is why :heart:

The client sounds like my kind of film. I’m mentally adding it to my watch list.

1 Like

Properly made me dirty old man laugh.

Hiiiii

I drank some nice fortified wine this afternoon then came back and conked out until 9pm. Now I’m awake and hungry. Not eaten a proper dinner in about 3 days whoops :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

thought of a good thread: disers you’d like to see interacting with eachother more

Interesting, what would you say?