Can you expand on this please?

2 Likes

What you ordered?

2 Likes

Might have a non-alcoholic beer :thinking:

2 Likes

who by tho

Hello!

I’ve washed my hair! and had dinner. I’m now sitting down with my knitting, and some snacks (chocolate, licorice, chewy strawberry things) in front of the fireplace and with a new far-north western-y show that I interviewed someone for today.

Got some zoom hang-outs planned during the weekend, AND might even go outside for a bit tomorrow if the weather holds up!

3 Likes

Shit day and I’m getting ill so just wish it would hurry up and happen properly rather than fucking about. Kievs and chips for tea and I’ve got a sample of squid ink gin to try later.

1 Like

96 hours!

1 Like

Had some salmon and asparagus for tea, was good. Daren’t turn broadcast telly on so i’ll probably play subnautica all eve. Dont really get it yet but we’ll see.

Still livid about masterchef. Robbed. Smdh.

Managed to finish work a little early and go for a walk in the park, which was nice. Chorizo and bean stew for tea, not sure what to do the rest of the evening. Might watch a film and have a few beers, idk.

No one asked what my order was :cry::cry::cry:

Was it a Hawaiian? Bet it was a Hawaiian

9 Likes

No.

1 Like

Of this, the classic is mine, as are the onion rings and the garlic bread and chips

In the words of @barleysugar fuck off

Hi :wave: Hope you’re all well. I am about to turn some nice local steak mince into spaggy bol. Started cooking too late for this to be optimal, but never mind. Gonna drink some stella, some fyne ales and listen to some vinyls. finished FFVIII two weeks ago and i’m still bereft, so I might go through Ultimecia Castle again.

8 Likes

Yayella!

1 Like

Absolutely classical Conrods.

2 Likes

Went to buy some booze. About a 400 yard walk there and back, if even that. Sweating buckets.

5 Likes

Not a battered sausage, but a tofish. Yum yum.

13 Likes