Friday night

Let’s make it a cracker. Thankful again to the wide and lovely community of dis for bringing me out of my funk earlier this week.

Having duck pancakes for tea and prawn crackers.

Might pop a beer.

11 Likes

gonna buy some wine!

7 Likes

yes :+1:

1 Like

last night of isolation. wooooooooooooooooooooooooo :grinning: :+1:
gonna make some food, drink some berr/wine and listen to records. currently got patti smith playing.

12 Likes

Hello. Very long tiring week, got southern fried chicken wraps, chips n onion rings for tea and a good supply of beer though. Feeling a bit blue tbh but not quite sure why.

1 Like

Going to a show, marginal apprehension due to covid and that my ex is playing. It’ll be fine. Yep.

2 Likes

Alright? Had a Tesco Finest pizza. They’re really quite good but I could eat about five of them.

Just had an accidental snooze on the sofa.

Got some pizza in. Got some beers in. Going to watch Hellraiser.

2 Likes

Another night of doing very little and not seeing anyone. A whole weekend of not seeing anyone probably. Fun times DiS, fun times.

8 Likes

On the emergency frozen pizzas for dinner.

Ended up with a shitload of milk in the fridge so might have a hot choc later.

Feeling a bit meh cos dark evenings and shit weather.

Could always bath in it

Been watching training videos for hours. Currently learning how to use Tableau. I don’t have access to Tableau. Down to the last half an hour at least. :sleeping:

Applied for a job earlier and having massive anxiety that the application is complete shite, has really obvious mistakes, is really badly written or I’ve uploaded the wrong thing.

• I get this too
  • Just you mate

0 voters

My anxiety is such that my cv and stuff are labelled so fastidiously I can’t possibly fuck it up (but reader- He did fuck it up often)

3 Likes

I get so nervous and my attention span is so awful that proof reading the whole thing is largely impossible.

14 days since I’ve last had a cigarette. Don’t miss them honestly.

13 Likes

they do look cool, but they’re a big racket really

5 Likes

Good stuff my man. I went the best part of a year and had one recently and didn’t enjoy it in the slightest.

2 Likes

Awesome work. Any tips?