Friday night...

Oi oi!!! It’s Friday night lads and I will be cooking and eating some jacket potatoes with cheese & hoops (the ones with sausages in fyi), drinking some cask beer from my work and generally feeling tired and miserable. Got written confirmation of passing my work probation and subsequent payrise though so that’s nice. Wasson?

10 Likes

Mtv Reaction GIF

3 Likes

You’ll be all apologies in a minute sonny.

3 Likes

Oh me? I doubt it!

2 Likes

Always fun to start a premature evening thread and out another member of the time-police.

2 Likes

Don’t get sappy.

I mean I was going to congratulate you on the probation, but you blew it.

1 Like

Just have a sliver of decency please.

THE KILLER WOKE UP IN BELGIUM…

Here ends the Nirvana fun.

1 Like

Whenever one of these types of fun happen, I hark back to a forum meat in like 2009 or something Sadpunk and I were locked deep into a Radiohead funnathon and every now and then, that gnome would chime in with, “Yeah? well baby’s got the bends!”. good times.

2 Likes

this Friday evening thread is already shaping up to be better than last week’s

2 Likes

Of course it is, I started it.

1 Like

Hmm bit annoyed that I’m no longer going out tomorrow night, but I do have some time in the day so might go to the cinema to see that film about Temple Grandin then go home and build my own hugging machine.

Payday Chinese tonight and some solid reading to be done :books:

What will you be having please?

Yo!

Doing a cheesy pasta bake for tea. Or will be, once wifey has finished getting her hair did.

Have no beer, spirits or even fizzy pop and don’t think we have any sweet treats in the cupboards either, so a bit of a disappointing Friday night awaits.

How on earth have you allowed this to happen?

Seaweed
Salt and pepper tofu
Mock lemon chicken

3 Likes

Hahaha stupid lemon chicken.

10 Likes

Walked about ten miles in a poor choice of footwear today. Really need to remember to buy some proper walking boots. Staying in a country pub tonight, about to go down to the bar and order everything on the menu that isn’t pheasant and sample the local sludge selection. In bed by 10pm I reckon. :sleeping:

1 Like