Friday night

What? It does? Haha.

I was desperate and went private :grimacing: Was at least another four months if I wanted to go the NHS route at the same practice.

Two little kids dancing think the tv showing beer menu is a touchscreen :pleading_face:

1 Like

:wave: chicken pasta for dinner. Going to have a glass of wine too.

Need to finish setting up my website but may have lost motivation for that for today.

Just had to undo my jeans.

Not for sexy time.

1 Like

Oh these are EXCELLENT.

And @JaguarPirate this is a great idea!!

The ones funky sent me are very pretty too, lovely beach theme. I enjoyed the texture as well, rough paper rather than plasticky.

2 Likes

Carbonara
0.0% Guinness
A baby who went to sleep without fuss (please don’t make me regret saying that, Cleo)

:partying_face:

10 Likes

My dentist absolutely swooned over my boyfriends teeth last time we went. Said they were in perfect condition, that he made her very happy and it’s just what she wants to see in teeth!

She looked at mine and said “you’ve got a sweet tooth haven’t you?” :unamused:

3 Likes

Fucking love bao buns

1 Like
  • Domino’s
  • Local Indian pizza

0 voters

Pizza, walk jog, now wine and blanket time.

Ah Friday.

3 Likes

If we’re going can labels I’ve just cracked this one

9 Likes

Domino’s twisted doughballs are back a
so that’s that one decided.

2 Likes

10% right

Don’t think I didn’t spot you stalking me at the bottom of Elm Grove about an hour ago Hardworking!

1 Like

Always

1 Like

Fig is absolutely shattered, he’s been climbing up and down the poplars outside for hours with his mate Cheddar then came home for a rest but instead has been torturing himself over a bluebottle that wont quit He’s got tears running down his face as his eyes are so tired :sweat_smile:

M actually deemed it ok for us to watch some more Get Back tonight whilst doing ukelele practice along to it, then she asked me to read her a book of really great poetry about Rossendale as she fell asleep. The pretentious child I’ve always deserved! :pray:

13 Likes

Why is your daughter interested in poetry about the singer from Bush?

2 Likes

Yes! I have a solid second chance to get a new selfie with Gerard Way where I don’t look terrible. A great Friday (to find this out)

Currently reading…

This is a very satisfying one to read outloud

3 Likes