Friday Night!!!

pig love GIF

1 Like

Evening!

Got bubs for the evening on my own, going to have a :pizza::beer: and find something on the telly or Mubi to watch. Any recommendations?

2 Likes

It’s amazing when you can say…go pour me wine/make a cup of tea etc.

3 Likes

How to with John Wilson on iplayer :kissing_closed_eyes::ok_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Pulled off an excellent version of Beowulf with added Mariah moment this afternoon with my classes assembly

Dog has been taken out

So it’s pizza, wine and telly time.

2 Likes

Yeah for some reason I always want it tidy prior to commencing drinking

2 Likes

Oh that’s a great shout, we watched the first one and I don’t think my girlfriend was fussed so now’s perfect!

Is he the weird New York guy making risotto?

Just went for a run with M. Kids can just run forever. Bonkers. Surprised my legs didn’t give out after being such a slug lately.

Watching Summer Camp Island before bedtime then i might clean. Can’t remember the last time i felt this human. S’alright innit :blush:

5 Likes

That’s the one. First ep on season one is my fave so far. Might watch some season 2 tonight

1 Like

We’ve seen two without meaning to but I have not enjoyed either.

Wor Lass is quite a fan though.

Support the Girls or Hustlers

1 Like

Going to see Penelope Trappes. Never heard a note before. Is she good?

Agree with this. If I have a drink on a Friday the whole weekend is a write off.

Made myself cheese on toast. Now have no cheese left which is problematic as its such an easy tea at the moment when I can’t be bothered cooking properly.

Having a can of hobgoblin too to celebrate the fact my liver hasn’t packed in (full bloods came back clear today)… Irony there no doubt.

4 Likes

Leftover curry for tea. Big load of Beers. Tired

3 Likes

Still full from earlier so just malt loaf for dinner. Last episode of LOTR awaits, followed by final part of the new Celeste Ng book.

Season 2 is as good

1 Like

End of season 2 is the loveliest TV I’ve seen in ages.

2 Likes

Hey Mama!