Friday night's alright for posting on DiS

I quite enjoy a can of Azidh

Watching Love Actually and drinking beer. Might finally get round to starting season 3 of Black Mirror once I’ve done all the feeling sad at Emma Thompson and hating that shitty kid who doesn’t care that his mum’s just died because he fancies some girl

Are you wearing a funny hat?
Are you?
WELL?

4 Likes

Sounds like a great Friday! I really fancy cava or something through the day and think I’ll buy some but I know that by the time it’s 7pm I want to get ready for bed!

I’m browsing as I have no money and stuff I sell wouldn’t really warrant a whole stall (it’s pretty competitive and expensive).

Good evening scout, good evening everyone

Hello everyone!

The Christmas do that I was dreading was actually fine in the end. Talked about music and moshing and tried to convince them to listen to McLusky (sp?) Skipped the post meal drinks though and having them with Mrs CCB instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

This:

The bison in the wintry grasslands look so cold :cry:

Also wanna donate some money to a charity helping in Syria but there are so many that do great work that idk what to choose hmmmmm (and i dont have loads of £££)

yo pervo, you got time in your busy schedule for a game of fb scrabble/words with friends, I’m half cut so your win will be even more comfortable than usual

Hi Scout and everyone!

I’ve ordered pizza

I’m always considering a shave, though I think I would grieve for my beard a little bit which is weird.

sure, what’s bothering you?

sitting in the studio still. Working. waiting for my wife to bring me dinner. I will not step foot outside again until the sun comes out.

Wife is at work christmas do. I don’t get one cos everyone else in my dept work in different cities. Not complaining. Gon drink some beers eat some pizza and watch bone tomahawk

girlfriend but sames

OMG me too!

neither am I chief

diet coke (running in the AM and already pissed), chinese and football/apprentice

preeeeeetty similar nights though

1 Like

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT.

3 Likes

Hey DB

I’m not very good at offering decent advice but I hope you feel a bit better soon.

Have a HUGE hug xxx

1 Like

Rude tbh

1 Like

Hey! What about going for a trim rather than a full beard-off? You suit a beard!