Friday niiiiiiiiight baby!

Fucking outrageous tbh

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that AFX. Read a bit about it yesterday but didn’t post. I hope everyone’s as okay as they can be and that it gets sorted. We’re always here if you need us.

1 Like

Regularly think it’s his best song
Insane Lullaby’s and Dark Night itself are both utterly lovely too

1 Like

Thanks dude - I’m sure it will be fine in the end. More emotionally draining than anything else. Yeah, I’m a Londoner, but working for a month in our San Francisco office to do some training and work on a project - nice little perk :slight_smile:

Cheers dude - felt pretty angry at him yesterday so glad I had a chance to feel more sympathetic before speaking with him.

“dude”

David Lynch’s birthday today 'n all:

Man that chorussss

magnificent at an appropriately loud volume

1 Like

Hello. Ridiculously busy day at work, but I got everything done that needed doing, so that’s good.

Takeaway sushi should be here soon. I wanted pizza, personally, but no this is FINE.

Nearly asphyxiated myself tasting the curry I’ve made for my guests tonight. Hoping that the coconut milk makes it a bit more palatable or we’ll all be enjoying the Epimers tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

This is easily the best track though

Yeah that’s great too but the chaos and lyrical content of Insane Lullaby are branded in my mind forever. And when those violins come in, ooooft.

Jeez I haven’t listened in years but it’s wall to wall bangers!

1 Like

Absolutely, I remember I got the pre-order version when I was 20 and it came with a big book of photos that had Danger Mouse’s writing in the inside cover because he numbered them all before they were posted. Good memories.

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a beetroot, they just look really suspicious!

obscene amount of dominos ordered!

4 Likes

You should see what they look like when they come back out again

ah :frowning:

I’ve actually ended the week on a high for a change. For months I’ve been developing a billing tool for a customer where departments can see phone calls, internet use, mobile calls and stuff by departments and users etc. The deadline was this week which I met. It was based on dummy data the customer made up but today I ran real data through it and it appears to be working perfectly. Obviously needs more testing but yeah I’m impressed with myself and I can relax this weekend.

3 Likes

that sounds genuinely really satisfying!

1 Like